FOUR

(A/N- oh my god, how gorgeous Sophia Miacova is! Sorry I had to.)

°°°

At some point, I remembered she fucked Paulo and it bothered me so much knowing it. We had a match today, the season has just started and it will be the first match of the season. I want her to be here and see me playing, I want her to be here so bad but instead I have this girl I met yesterday watching my game.

She got excited by the fact I am a football player I didn't mind giving her a free ticket. Aurora always got mad at me for giving her a free ticket, she wanted to buy the tickets to my games by herself but I never let her.

"Who the hell is that girl?" Thomas asked me and I shrugged, I was in this coffee shop, I was about to order a latte, it's Aurora's favorite and this girl came out of nowhere saying I am her favorite football player. She tried to make a conversation, she didn't success but I told her I can get her a free ticket.

"I have no idea, I don't even remember her name." I said, jumping a bit to warm up before I'll get on the pitch.

"When will you realize you need to work hard to get Aurora back, she is probably hanging out with Paulo right now, who knows?" Thomas exclaimed, he was such a drama queen sometimes.

"They are not hanging out, he has a game today." I answered back with a smirk, right then Mats joined us.

"How do you know when Paulo is playing?" Thomas asked, brushing some fingers through his hair.

"What's the problem? I've got the app." I said, chuckling at my own joke. Mats just shook his head at my stupid acting.

"What if she flew to Madrid to see Griezmann's match?" Thomas asked as he raised an eyebrow, I don't even want to think about Aurora attending a game that's not belong to BVB or Bayern Munich. I want to believe the only matches she attents to are Marco's.

"Don't you dare bringing that up." I said, looking at the huge amount of people that sat in the crowd. It was crazy, I never dreamt of it. Playing in the university was like expecting one hundred people to come and that's it but now it's a different story. I was playing in front of something like 50,000 people or more.

We all went on the pitch, I held hands with this little boy, I know Aurora would say this kid is the cutest and I won't admit it. I smiled down at thw exciting little kid I was walking down. We all stood in a line, I looked up at the crowd, knowing she dont be here but still hoping. I searched for her in the crowd every time before a game started.

I let out a sigh, knowing she will never see me playing for Bayern Munich. I just wish she at least watches it on the television.

I brushed my fingers through my black hair, jumping again to warm up, it was still weird for me not playing with Marco on my team. I was so used to him being always by my side.

We shook hands with the other team's members, forcing a smile at them. I'm going to shit on you team, that's the only thought I had during these handshakes.

Our team was the one to start, I was passed the ball to Thomas immediately, he started our first attack against the team.

Aurora, that was the only thing I thought about, she haunted me even during my matches. It was crazy. Why am I still thinking about her? Because I'm in love with her. Let's put it aside, I am in love with her, why aren't I doing anything about it? Because I'm a dumbass. Well, at least I finally came to the conclusion. The ball came to my side, I shoot, aiming for the net and succeeding. I celbrated with the teammates, looking for a camera and pointing at it, hoping Aurora will realize it was for her.

The first half went just fine, the other team didn't score and I did. I really took a shit on that team, I thought tl myself.

"It was for her, wasn't it?" Boateng asked me and I wished he won't get involved, why does it wven matter to him?

"Why do you care?" I asked him, raising an eyebrow at the tall guy.

"Calm down, I was just curious, I won't steal her away from you." he said, winking. I wanted to punch him but these things doesn't work anymore, it's not the university anymore, I can't punch whoever I want to.

"Fucking hell." was all I said, I had to calm down before the second half starts or I'll be out of focus.

I took my phone and scrolled down my Instagram feed, a picture of Aurora made me go mad.

aurorose9_: modeling now? 🙊

I can't believe it, the second half was about to start and all I could think about was Aurora modeling only in a bra and underwear. What the hell is going on and why didn't I know anything about her new job?

I put the phone aside, still can't believs what I just saw, I will now be jealous of every guy who is going to like her picture. Why? Because I am a jealous prick who is still in love with the girl he left behind.

"Aurora is now an underwear model?" I whispered-yelled at Mats who chuckled.

"Didn't you know about it? She started modeling not so long ago." he said and I felt like being stabbed in the back, why no one bothered to tell me about it?

We went back on the pitch and I wasn't so focused, I was too distracted because of that stuoid picture. I got replaced a few minutes before the game has ended. I don't very like being replaced, I like playing and sitting on the bench didn't help me at all, it got me going mad.

"What the hell is going on, Lewy?" Joshua asked, I had a feeling he already knew what was wrong with me.

"Everything." I answered simply, looking only at the pitch. I wanted her by my side and it drove me completely crazy. I felt like a part of me was taken the day I left her at Dortmund, I knew I made a mistake leaving her, I should've insist she will join me to Munich and now that I know she was about to give up and move with me, it broke me.

I was broken and she was the to fix me, she broke me and now no one is here to fix me.

I was going back slowly to my old self, the one that didn't give a damn about anything or anyone, I was going back to the selfless lonely guy I used to be and it crashed me. I was slowly going back to my old bad habits, fucking every single girl I want to. It was all because I tried to fix myself in a bad way, she is not here to save me this time, I have to try to save myself.

But I can't.