FOURTEEN

Today was finally the day of my match, I was already on the plane, thinking about the girl I left at home, I really hope she will keep her promise and watch me play, that's the only thing that matters to me now.

"And what are those redish-almost purple marks on your neck?" Jerome asked, as he judged my neck with his eyes, they looked kind of serious, after all, Aurora and I didn't have sex with each other for almost two years. She missed my touch and I missed hers.

"Hickeys, of course." I admitted, I couldn't care less.

"The real question is who did you get those from?" Jerome asked, why does he want to know about it so bad? I can only guess he already knows from whom I got these.

"I will give you one guess." I said, I loved messing with his head, he thought I was stupid compared to him, he was one hundred percent sure he's much smarter than me. He really wasn't that smart like he thought.

"That's going to be a hard one, oh, Aurora gave you these, didn't she?" he asked me, a smirk appeared on his face, I wanted to punch the hell out of him, instead, I put my headphones on and ignored him. I should start control my anger issue and ignorance will be very useful in this situation.

I turned my phone on, I put some of the old German music Marco and I used to listen to back in the university, the ones that annoyed Aurora. Every single thing nowadays reminds me of the university, making me realize how badly I miss those days, everything was perfect back then, we were young and didn't care about anything, we did anything we ever wished for. Marco was goofy and fun to hang out with, lately, we barely even see each other but we talk everyday on the phone, I meet him only on the pitch, but only when he's not injured because to be honest, Marco is more injured than not injured. Aurora was young, she was up to everything, she's still the same girl I fell in love with but a little bit different, in a good way. Things quite changed since the university.

"What are you listening to?" Mats asked me, taking my phone and realizing what I listened to, a smile formed on his lips.

"You remember this, right?" I asked him and he nodded his head, he started shouting the words out, singing out loud, did he forget we are on an airplane full of our teammates that might not find this situation very funny? Luckily for him, Alaba, who knew nothing about the background of Mats and I with this song, started singing along with Mats.

I rolled my eyes, ignoring my teammates loud singing, I looked at my phone background, it was a picture of Aurora, of course being as sexy as usual. I miss her already but it was glad knowing that even when I'll come back, she will still be there at our house.

"Don't be so catty, Lewy, I expect you to sing along." Mats said, I rolled my eyes for the millionth time today, it was hard being around a bunch of childish-irritating football players for the whole day, even though I am a childish-irritating football player as well. It was hard being around people that have a too similar personality to you all the time.

"I think Mats has gone crazy." I muttered to Thomas who just agreed, he pulled his earphones out of his ears and showed me something on his phone.

"Why would Paulo Dybala post a picture of your girlfriend?" he asked me and I fronwed, I saw a picture of Aurora wearing only a minimalistic lingerie, I hope we'll get the chance to clash Juventus this year during the champions league.

"I have no idea." I brushed it off, trying my best not to think about this jealous asshole, he wants every single thing I have to himself, including Aurora and it makes me so sick. I'm tired of this childish boy trying to get my girlfriend time after time.

As the airplane took off, I decided to keep it quiet, I tried not to talk much because I knew I'll get mad at an innocent person just because I'm mad at Dybala and his stupid moves at flirting with my Aurora.

When will he realize she wants me? She slept with him because she was vulnerable and hurt by me, he was a rebound for him, nothing more than that and if he thinks she ever had feelings for him, he's wrong. I guess he will finally let go of my girlfriend when she'll get married to me, showing him he's nothing but the past for her, a little fling she had as a rebound after a long time of being lonely.

"Why didn't you tell us you're back together with Aurora?" Thiago asked, I liked him but not at the moment. I get jealous only listening to my teammates talking about my Aurora in front of me, it drives me crazy for some reason.

"It's not serious." what a big fat lie, it was so serious for me. Getting back with her was the best thing that happened to me after signing with Bayern Munich but I like to deny it, telling it wasn't such a big deal even though both Aurora and I knew it was a huge deal. I waited for this moment for almost two years, fucking random girls and dating stupid chicks that used me only for my fame and money never helped me to forget my only true love. So, I guess it was pretty serious.

I'm a bad liar, Thiago decided to leave me alone but he knew I wasn't speaking the truth, I didn't tell any of them because I didn't want to hear them talking about my girlfriend all of the time. Especially, Boateng.

Jerome has this weird fetish for Aurora, he thinks she looks beyond hot and in my opinion, it's not cool when a guy talks about it with the guy who loves her the most.

As the hours had passed, it finally the time for the match to start. As usual, I wa son the pitch, shaking hands with the players of the rival team, thinking about how I will ruin them. Be ready for the real Lewy, I will shit on all of you, I thought to myself as I smiled at a player I knew. Whenever we play against Brussia Dortmund, I have quite of a sympathy towards the players and the club itself, it's hard playing against your best friends.

As soon as the match has started I started running, I was very bouncy and thrilled for playing, I was looking forward to it, now that I have Aurora back with me, I'm more calmed. I don't have to worry about what she's doing because I trust her, I know she watches the game right now. Plus, she called me right before it started, telling me how good I look, wishing me a good luck and calming me down because of the stupid picture Dybala posted on hsi Instagram page.

Just hearing her voice before the game made me feel better, it felt as if she transformed me into a new man since she came to Munich with me. I have so much energy for the football match and I'm ready to ruin this team once again.

I passed the ball to Arturo, we were so close to the net, he can score but instead he oassed the ball right back to me, he shot me a smile as if he was saying-just score, and I did, I scored and it was only for the girl I love.

I ran around, looking for a camera to catch the moment, I jumped in happiness, the rest of the teammmates joined me in my celebration, when they were all gone, I pointed at the camera. It was kind of my regular celebration now, dedicating every single goal I score to Aurora.

I couldn't help but smile at myself, I finally got the girl.