chapter 4

I go back down stairs to see Ashley talking to my dad. I just stood behind the wall listening to them.

"Do you love Shawn? and be honest." My dad asked.

"Yes I do love Shawn and I always will." Ash said.

"ok I love you and I do a prove you and Shawn to stay together forever. Y'all are a very cute couple. Don't let anyone tell you different."

"I won't because I want to be with her and my son for the rear of my life." I said walking in the kitchen. Ashley got scared when I said that.

"Aww Shawn thank you" Ash says.

"Your welcome."

I walked to her and kissed her. My dad covered his eyes when I kissed Ashley.

" Shawn Peter Raul Mendes No PDA in front of me." My dad yelled while I laugh at him.

"Yeah Shawn you kissed me first." Ash laughs.

"Shut up your making me blush." I say turning red.

"Oh I will make you shut up good enough." Ash said using my line.

"Hey! That's my line. Don't take my line." I tell her.

"I think she just did for pay back on you." My dad said.

"No dad don't take her side. DAD NO!" I yell playfully.

I chased my dad until he locked himself in his and moms bedroom.

"I don't like you dad." I yell while laughing.

"Sorry to bad." He yelled back.

"I walk to my room and trod to open it but it was locked and I walked down stairs to see no one in the kitchen. I go back upstairs because I remembered th ring is in my desk drawer and I'm afraid Ashley is going to look in it. I got to my bedroom door and spoke up.

"Ashley let me in now please I have to get something important." I said from the other side of my door.

"What do you need in here? I can bring it to you." She says.

"No bad idea."

"Why is it a bad idea?"

"Ashley please let me in I'm begging you."

"You have to find your way in because I'm going in your bathroom to get ready for bed and I'm not opening the door."

"Fine."

I hear Ashley run to my bathroom and laughed so I could hear it. I run down stairs and go out the front door. I shut the door running to the pipe that is by my opened window. I climb to the top and jump in my window. I run to my desk and open one of the drawer's and got the box with the ring inside it and put it in my secret box Ashley doesn't know about. In the secret box is memories Ashley and I shared. I always had it since first grade when we met. Some things is about me being confident about myself. It has sticky note's, a book well really its a journal I keep my thoughts in, and pictures of my childhood. The pictures has me,Ashley,Cameron, Rose, Josie, Ross, Ian, and Lizzy. We had a group picture of all of our friends well there was only one couple and it was Ross and Lizzy. We we're all at my house and my mom wanted a pic of all of us so Ashley got on my back, Lizzy was kissing Ross on the cheek while Ross was looking at Lizzy, cam was hugging Josie from behind, Josie was looking at cam, Rose and Ian were pretending to be mad at each other. I love this picture of us all together. Ash and I were 9, cam was 12, Ross and Lizzy were 10, Ian was 11, and Rose and Josie was 8. We were all really close until Nick and Brandy came to our naieberhood. I looked around in my box to see what else was in it so I picked my journal up and opened it to see how crazy I was over Ashley. The sticky note's has nice things I wrote about myself. The rear of the pictures were a lot of Ashley and I. I put the ring in the box and closed it. I put the box back were I found it. I walked out of my close and saw Ashley laying in bed. She was trying to go to sleep. I walked to my bed and took off my t-shirt and jean's. I got in bed next to Ashley.

*Ashley's pov*

"Finally you came out of the closet." I laugh.

"Are you calling me gay."he asked.

"Maybe."

"Well I'm not because I'm straght."

"Ok whatever." I laugh again.

"I'm dating you and I'm not gay."

"I was just kidding."

"I know."

"What we're you doing in there anyways."

"I was looking for clothes to wear tomorrow."

"Your clothes are sitting on your nightstand. You just lied to me Mendes."

"I lied to you because I have a surprise for you but you have to wait."

Damn it I wanted to know.

"Fine now go to sleep but first give me a kiss goodnight."

Shawn nods and leans in and kisses my lips. After I put away I turn to my other side so Shawn could wrap has warm arms around me as we drifted off to sleep.