chapter 35

*7 years later*
*Shawn's pov*

Ashley and I have two boys and one girl and I'm happy for my cute kids. Rosmeri and Jacob have three girls named, Ella (the oldest), Olivia and Jessie (twins). Lizzy and Ross has two kids one boy one girl the boys name is Jackson and the girls name is Bell. Cam and Josie had one boy and two girls. The oldest Victoria, the boy Colton, and their other girl Kimmy. The oldest in the twins is Bentley then it's Rachel.

All of our kids ages
(Tucker- 8,
Bentley and Rachel- 7,
Ella- 8,
Olivia and Jessie- 7,
Jackson- 7,
Bell- 6,
Victoria- 8,
Colton- 7
Kimmy- 6)

I was in the back yard when I heard my kids arguing.

"Tucker you always think you can boss me around just because your older but guess what your not my dad." Bentley yelled.

"Its because I'm supposed to watch you and I'm a little overprotective of my younger siblings so do what I tell you Bentley or I'll get mom." Tucker yelled back.

"Both of you stop arguing or I'll get mom and dad." Rachel yelled at both of the boys.

"Ship the hell up Rachel." Tucker yelled at her and she ran inside crying.

"TUCKER ASHTON MENDES! Get over here right now!" I yelled angrily.

He walked over to me and looked down.

"Look at me in the eyes." I calmly asked him.

He looked up and saw that I was a little disappointed in him for saying that word in front of me.

"I'm sorry." He signed.

"I'm not the one you should say sorry to. Go apologize to Rachel before it's to late. She won't forgive people that easy. Talk to her."

"Ok." He said while walking into the house.

Bentley walked up to me and sat down beside me.

"Bent you got to listen to your big brother most of the time like when your mom and I are not around you got to listen to him." I explained.

"Ok dad its just I don't like him treating me like a baby."

"I know you don't like him treating you that way but your my baby. I wish I could still hold you in my arms."

"You still can." He said sitting in my lap.

"Cute." I heard Ashley say from behind me.

"Hey babe. Is talking to Rachel like I asked him too." I asked.

"Yes." She replied.

She leans down and kisses me and Bentley runs inside yelling eww.

"Our kids are a mess but a cute mess." I say. We walked inside and ate dinner and watched some tv for a while. Ashley went to bed early because she as to work in the morning and I have to watch the kids for a while. We were watching 50 first dates and we would laugh. During the film I felt persher on my arm and I loomed over to see Rachel and Tucker asleep but Bentley was still awake. I pick up Tucker first and took him to his room and then came back to get Rachel. I put hee in her bed and I went down to see Bentley about to fall asleep.

"Hey bud while don't you go on to bed."

"Ok." He walked to his room and I go to my shared room and saw Ashley holding a journal. I pulled it out of her hands and looked in it. It was a scrapbook of pictures of all of us from little kids to families and our parents. Nate had to move to New York for the job he has. We get to see him every few weeks. I laid the journal in Ashley's night stand. I put on just my short's and went to bed for the night to take over me.