chapter 10

*One week latter*
*Ashley's pov*

Its been a week since the wedding now. Lizzy and Ross is back and still sleeping none stop because they traveled a long way from here. Shawn said he's taking a few years off of touring for the baby but he said he'll keep writing music and record them so the world can hear he's music. I told him he could go on tour if he wanted to. He said he want's to stay with me and our kid. I got up from the couch and walked to the kitchen. I walk up behind Shawn and hugged him. He was cooking up pancakes for us. He looks at me and I kiss his cheek.

"Hey baby what's up?"

"Nothing much just chilling with my boyfriend."

"And what's this lucky guys name?"

"Shawn Peter Raul Mendes."

"I don't think I know this Shawn guy."

"Well he's hot and funny, cute, and charming."

"If you have a boyfriend why are you hitting on me?"

"Because your hitting on me too. You called me baby."

"Well I'm sorry I was being nice but still why are you hitting on me?"

"Because your the Shawn Mendes."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Shawn..."

"Ashley..."

"Shawn..."

"Ash-"

I cut him off by kissing him.

"Shawn shut your mouth I'm not playing anymore."

"Fine sassiness."

"I love you Shawn."

I kiss him once more.

"I love you too."

I walk upstairs and pack more clothes for Shawn and i. We're moving across from Ian's. We wanted to move out so we can have time to ourselves and to raise Tucker. I started to pack shoes now than something caught my eye and I look to see Shawn's secret box. I picked it up and put it in another box with Shawn's other stuff. He came in and saw that I put it in the box. Shawn helped me put more stuff in boxes.

"Hey babe?"

"Yes."

"If we have another boy one day what do you want to name him?"

"I always liked Bentley."

"How about the name Bentley Peter Mendes so he can be named after me."

"I like it. I was thinking after a couple years we can start on another kid so Tucker could have someone to play with."

"Yeah I was thinking the same thing for the pass three days."

"Shawn when are you going to show me your secret box?"

"I was thinking on our honeymoon. If we're still together by then."

"Shawn Don't think that. I will marry you. Were going to have a happy family."

"I just don't want to lose my family. I don't want to lose you."

"And you never will. Shawn stop thinking that. I love you and always will don't ever forget that."

I wrapped my arms around Shawn's neck and kissed him. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance I accepted it and then we hear someone clear their throat. We pulled away to see Mrs. Mendes in the door way.

"I just wanted to say y'all's house is beautiful." Keran said.

"Thanks mom." Shawn replied.

She just nods and walks away.

"Shawn I can't wait for Tucker."

"Yeah I want to hold him for the rest of my life."

"Me too Shawn."

"Ok let's pack the last few things and move into our new house."

"Alright."