chapter 18

*in the middle of the night*

I woke up at 3 in the morning. I looked at Shawn still asleep so I got up and walked down stairs and got some water I sat down on the floor and had another contraction and I felt sick I run to the bathroom that is down stairs and I got sick. I cleaned myself up and washed my hands. I walked out of the bathroom to see Shawn standing in the hallway looking at me.

"Baby why are you up I thought you were asleep." I said.

"I heard you get up and I thought something was wrong so I came to check on you."

"I'm fine Shawn it was a contraction and I got sick but I'm fine now Baby."

"Ok let's go back to bed."

"Ok."

We go upstairs and went back to bed.

*the next day*

I woke up and felt dizzy, I look over at Shawn and he was on his phone looking at pictures of us and he didn't notice me yet so I kept watching him until one picture caught my eye. It was me the night we made love to each other I was leaning against Shawn and I had my head on his shoulder. I smile and giggled. Shawn snapped his head to look at me.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing just saw that picture of us."

"What's so funny about it? I think it's cute."

"First of all it is cute and second I'm not telling what's funny about it."

"Is it because we made love that night?"

"Fine. Yes that is what it was."

"Now who is the one bringing that night back up?"

"Shut up you butt hole." I said while hitting him in the arm.

"OW! What is up with you women? Good grief."

"I like you."

"I love you."

"I like you."

"Tell me you love me."

"Nope."

"Ashley..."

"Shawn..."

"Please say it I love you so much I can barely breathe."

"Nope still not saying it."

Once I said that I felt something in my stomach like water. I looked at Shawn with wide eyes I ran to the bathroom and once I got there my water broke right in front of Shawn because he followed me in there.

"Ok I love you Shawn but we got to go I'm having a baby here."

"Ok hold on I need to get some stuff together you sit on the bed now."

"Ok."

*Shawn's pov*

I was putting clothes into a suit case and the baby close in another suit case. I was going as fast as I could. I put the stuff in the car and came back and picked Ashley up and put her in the car I grabbed mine and her phone and ran out and started the car up. I decided to call very one. First I called my mom.

*phone call*

"Hello." My mom answered.

"Mom Ashley and I are going to the hospital.Ashley is having the baby so get Aaliyah, Emma, and dad. Get everybody and don't forget Ashley's mom Emily. I love you and I'll see you there."

I huge up and I was speeding and a cop pulled me over.

"Damn it!"

"Sir can you tell me why your speeding?" The cop asked me.

"I am trying to get my girlfriend to the hospital she's having a baby and I'm just trying to get there please can you just lead us so we don't pull over again before the baby comes."

"Oh ok Yeah follow me sir and I'll let you go this one time."

"Thank you."

The cop got in front of us and we drove to the hospital and got I got Ashley out. I took her in there and I saw rose and Jacob about to come out. They look at us and they knew exactly what was happening so they said there staying here until they see Tucker. We ran into a room and doctors were getting the bed set for Ashley. They gave Ashley a gown to put on. She goes to the bathroom and changes. She comes back out with the gown on and gets in the bed.

"Shawn I'm happy to see our baby today. What time is it babe?" Ashley asked.

"It is 11:08 A.M. I am happy to see him as well."

*one hour has passed*

The doctor came in and checked on Ashley and she said it was time. Two more doctors came in and I'm happy they were all girls because if there was a guy doctor I would have asked for a girl doctor.

"Ok Ashley you need to push now." The doctor said.

"Come on Ashley you can do this baby come on."

Ashley started to push and she squeezed my hand really tight. She started to scream in my ear but I didn't care. I was worried about the baby because I get to see his beautiful face.

"Shit! Tucker why do you have to hurt me so bad!" Ashley scream's.

She kept pushing until we both heard Tucker crying.

(The baby is really a boy and the name is "Tucker Ashton Mendes" but in this video ignore that the baby is a girl and the name hope.)

"My baby. My baby. My baby." Ashley kept say to herself.

I start crying with joy, so did Ashley. They hand Tucker to Ashley and she smiled at him, she looked up at me and smiled really big. I leaned down and kiss her.

"Congregations mommy and daddy Mendes." One of the doctors said.

"Thank you." I said.

"He looks like you Shawn." Ashley told me.

"He's perfect." I said.

"Do you want to hold him?"

"Are you sure?"

"Shawn your his dad you can hold him anytime you want to."

"Ok."

I pick Tucker up from Ashley's arms and carefully put him against my chest and smiled at how small he is.

"Ok Ashley we are going to have to go clean you up but Shawn go into the room next door and wait. Your mom and dad are the only ones who can go in there and see him but they can't touch the baby until we clean the him up and then after you come back to this room and everybody can hold him and take pictures. Your parents are the only ones that can go in that room but after your family and friends can come in here and hold the baby." The doctor said.

I walk next door with Tucker still in my arms.