chapter 16

*Ashley's pov*

Shawn smiled and kissed me with passion. He pulled away and I pull him back into another kiss but a little bit harder. I started to travel down to his jaw line and then down to his neck. He moaned and I started suck on his neck until he stopped me.

"Ashley don't let me lose control your still pregnant. We still have time to do this after Tucker is born."

"Sorry I just miss this feeling with you. You made me feel loved like no one else has ever made me feel the same love as you do. Your touch makes me melt inside out."

"Thank you for being with me this whole time."

"Your welcome."

We look at pictures and laugh at some of them.

"Shawn you remember this one when you were on tour with magcon and you were sleeping when Matt smacked you and you looked embarrassed because it was smack cam?"

"Oh yeah I was so mad he woke me up from my sleep. I got him back when he wasn't looking. He was talking to his girlfriend and all I did was put wiped cream on my hand and smacked him right in the forehead and ran off."

I laughed and continued looking at the pictures when one picture caught my eye. It was a picture of me and Nathan in the pool and Shawn saw it and picked it up.

"We can burn that one because I burned all the others after I dumped him."

"But that is a hot picture of you we can cut him out and burn him not you."

"K let's do it. I mean Ok." I said laughing.

"That's right you better change that "k" into a ok." He says with a smirk.

We cut Nathan out of the picture and burned him so we don't have him in the picture of me that Shawn likes. I walk to our room and walked to the bathroom, I looked in the mirror and I feel Tucker kick me, so I turn to my side and see his foot pressed against the side of my belly. I hear foot steps coming my way and Shawn stood there looking at me. I turned around and walked up to Shawn and he put his hand on my belly.

"I love you Ashley. You made me the best dad I could ever be."

"I love you too."

I kissed him and looked down at Shawn's hand and I grabbed his hand in mine. When I did that Tucker kicked my rib.

"Ow shit!"

"What's wrong?" Shawn asked with worry in his voice.

"Tucker just kicked me in the rib."

"Woo you had me worried I didn't know what happened right there."

"I'm fine let's get some sleep."

I walked to the bed and I saw a text from Lizzy.

*text conversion*

Lizzy: I'm pregnant!!!🙊🙉🙈

Me: omg congregations.

Lizzy: thank you.

Me: your welcome.

I sent my last text and went to sleep.

In the middle of the night I heard Shawn talking In his sleep so I listened carefully.

"Ashley he looks like you. You did great. Your a mom now and I'm going to be the best dad. We can get though this together."

I smile and didn't want to ruin his dream so I fall back to sleep.

*Cameron's pov*

"I woke up to the smell of waffles and butter down stairs so I got up and walked down there and saw Josie setting the table.

"That smells good Josie."

"Thanks babe."

"Your welcome."

We eat and Josie wanted to hang out with Ashley today so she told me that they would be at the mall If we needed them so I decided to go hang with Shawn for a while until they come back.
"Babe I'm going!" Josie yelled from upstairs about to come down them.

"Ok I'm going to go to Shawn's and hang out with him."

"Ok."

*Josie's pov*
*at the mall*

"I'm getting hungry you want to go eat?" I ask.

"Yes I'm hungry too."

We walk to MacDonalds and we walk up to the counter.

"Can I help you beautiful lady's?" The guy behind the counter asked.

"Yes I will have a children rap. What about you ash?"

"Same."

"Ok and ash is a beautiful name."

"My name isn't ash it's Ashley my friends are the only people who can call me that."

"Well Ashley You have a pretty name. My name is Jason Carter."

"Well can you give us our food before we pop our anger out on you." I say.

"Yes I will. Ashley would you like to go out sometime I got a lot of stuff we can do and a bed we can use."

"Oh I'm sorry I don't think im interested because first of all I have a boyfriend second were getting married and third we have a baby on the way so not a chance and I would not want to have sex with you either so whatever you do don't try to impress me because it won't work do you understand?"

"Oh I'm so sorry I didn't know you were pregnant or have a boyfriend I'm so sorry I made you mad you know what I'm going to stop talking here is your food."

"Yeah we both have baby's on the way." I say and we walked out to the car with our stuff and when to Shawn's.