chapter 17

*Shawn's pov*

"Cam I don't trust Ashley and Josie at the mall alone without us."

"Yeah I know oh and Josie just text me saying coming home need to talk to you and Shawn ASAP. "

When cam said that I know something went wrong and then the door opens and Ashley runs to me and hugs me tight.

"What's going on Ashley. Babe come on talk to me." I said calmly

"This guy named Jason Carter he works at MacDonalds and he asked me out and said he had a lot of stuff we could do and he had a bed for us and I told him I wasn't interested that I have a boyfriend and a baby on the way."

I got smoking mad after she told me that.

"Cameron come with me just incase I try to beat that guys face in."

"Ok girls just stay here I'll handle him."

When I get really mad I call my friends by there real name not their nicknames. Cameron and I got in my car and drove to the mall and walked to McDonald's. We walk up to the counter.

"How may I help you I'm Jason Carter and tell me when your ready." He said.

"I want to know why you flarted with my girlfriend." I said with anger in my voice.

"Your Ashley's boyfriend aren't you?" He asked.

"Yes I am and why did you flare with her?"

"Dude I'm sorry I thought she was single and she had a hot friend to but I'm so sorry dude."

"I know her friend is hot because she's my girlfriend you asshole." Cam says to Jason.

"I'm sorry I can't help it."

"Listen your not going to bang mine or Cameron's girlfriend you got it and if you try we will tell the police and they can deal with you."

Jason had tears in his eyes and was afraid of us.

"Were just letting you off with a warning." I said as Jason nods his head.

"Is there a problem gentlemen?" The manager asked.

"No sir we were just talking." I said.

"Really because it sounds like y'all don't like each other."

"No we are really good friends we just had a very big argument yesterday and we came to apologize." Cam said to try and act cool.

"Yeah I'm sorry we just had a very bad one yesterday it almost tore our friendship apart." Jason said so he didn't want him to know what really happened.

"Ok Jason get back to work now."

"Ok."

"Just keep that in mind and we are not friends you need to earn that to be my friend." I said.

"Ok but I didn't mean it I just really want a girlfriend that I will love just for her." Jason says.

"Just don't do it again." I told him and walked off with cam behind me.

We go home and told the girls it was covered.

Josie and cam went home and Ashley and I are laying in our bed watching footloose, well I am Ashley is asleep. I turn the tv off and fell asleep with Ashley in my arms.

*seven months latter*

*Rosmeri's pov*

I'm cleaning the house while listening to music because my doctor told me to do something for the baby since I'm due next month. Ashley is already having contractions, so she due any time. Lizzy and Ross are so happy that they get to see their baby in two months. Josie and cam are ready to go though the same thing. I'm so ready but Jacob don't want to have ours yet because he like to play with my baby bump all the time. I heard Ian broke up with his girlfriend hope because she cheated so now he has a new girlfriend named Amber. As I was cleaning up Jacob was making a movie and I started a contraction right were I was standing and then all of a sudden I feel water gushing down my legs.

"Oh shit."

I looked for my phone and finally I found it. I call Ashley but she did.t puck up so I called Shawn.

*phone call*

"Hello"

"Shawn I need to go to the hospital right now and get Ashley to come with."

"Rose what's going on?"

"My water broke and I am going to have the baby."

"Were on our way."

I hung up and waited for Shawn and Ashley. Shawn ran in my house and picked me up and ran out the door, he put me in the car while Ashley called Jacob.

*Ashley's pov*
*phone call*

"Hey ash what's up?"

"Jacob rose is going to have the baby Were on our way to the hospital with her."

"Ok I'm on my way there keep her safe until I get there."

"I will."

I hung up and rose was trying to breathe slow but she kept breathing very fast.

"Rose you need to slow down your breathing." I told her.

We got to the hospital and Jacob was already there he helped Shawn carry rose in while I followed them.

"We need a doctor now my girlfriend is going to have a baby." Jacob yelled.

"Bring her down here." A nurse yelled. Shawn handed Rose to Jacob.

Shawn and I called everyone to come so they did and now it's was time for Shawn and I to go see the baby. We walk down the hall to Rosmeri's room. She had a girl and her name is Sophia Anne black.

"Hey Rose." I said with a smile.

"Hey you want to hold her?"

"Sure I guess."

I walk over to her and picked Sophia up from Rosmeri's arm's. I held her and she was asleep and I looked at Shawn and Shawn was smiling.

"You want to hold her Shawn?" Jacob asked.

"Na I'm good I'll hold her when y'all get home but she is beautiful."

"I know she's perfect." Jacob said.

"Ok time to go you two the hospital is closing." The nurse said.

I give Sophia back to Rosmeri and hugged her and Jacob.

"Lets go Shawn I am getting really tired."

"Ok come on baby." Shawn said.

We get home and I put on my pj's and got in the bed with Shawn right beside me.