chapter 15

We run home and as soon as we got there it was 12:00 A.M. So I took my clothes off excepted my boxers as always. Ashley got in some shorts and my gray t-shirt. She got in bed and I lied my head down on her belly and Ashley played with my hair. A few minutes latter Ashley looked down at me and I felt my son kick my head and Ashley started laughing. I started smiling and sat up and put my hand on her tummy.

"Why are you so mean Tucker?"

Ashley smiles at me.

"Shawn there is something you don't know about me."

"What are you talking about."

"Shawn my mom and dad was never married. My dad's last name is woods. I have my mom's last name and I'm prod of that."

"Oh well me too. Come on let's go to sleep."

"Ok."

I fall asleep holding Ashley as close as I could get her.

*next day*

I woke up to Ashley's stupid alarm clock. I hit the top of it and got up. I took a shower and put some clothes on. I look at Ashley still asleep. I can get her back from yesterday morning. I wake up to her and shake her. She hit my arm and said "go away." I laughed at her and kissed her lips. She put her face in a random pillow and groaned. I kissed her neck and she finally opened her eyes. I pulled the blankets down off her.

"Baby bring me some leggings and a t-shirt please. Oh and your Magcon hoodie. Please with a muffin on top."

"Anything for you babe."

I walked to our closet and got a plan pick t-shirt some leggings and my favorite magcon hoodie. I put them on our bed. I got my guitar and started to play treat you better.

"I love that song." Ashley told me.

"I wrote this song about you when you were with Nathan."

"Shawn don't bring him up please. I'm with you now so forget about our past and move on with our family."

"Yeah it makes me mad just by saying his name."

I start to strum my guitar and singing mixers of my songs.

*half of treat you better*

"I won't lie to you I know he's just not right for you and you can tell me if I'm off but I see it on your face when you say he's the one that you want and Your spending all your time in this wrong situation and anytime you want it to stop. I know I can treat you better than he can and any girl like you deserves a gentleman. Tell me why are we wasting time on all your wasted crying when you should be with me instead. I know I can treat you better. Better than he can. Better than he can."

*end of song*

"Shawn we need to go. Gracie wants to see us before they go."

"Ok let's go."

We walk out of our house and walked to Gracie's.

"Bye Ashley I will miss you." Gracie said.

"I'll miss you too."

They hugged and Niall came out and hugged me. He got in the van with Liam, Louis, and Harry. They drove off for tour. Gracie and Garrett got in their car and drove to the airport. Ashley and I designed to go to Starbucks. Once we got there I saw Sarah and Mark witch is Ashley and I ex's.

"Ashley can we get a togo because I don't want to be here long." I said.

She looked at me confused and looked at what I was looking at. She looked back at me a nodded. We walked to the cash register and ordered our normal drinks. As we were walking out Mark came up to me.

"Hey Shawn did you beat up my friend two years ago?" Mark asked me.

"What are you talking about?" I replied.

"I'm talking about Nathan. He said you beat him up when he was with Ashley. Witch Ashley was My girlfriend too before Nathan dated her but still did you beat him up?"

"I have no clue what your talking about."

I really did know exactly what he was talking about but I didn't want to get in a fight.

"That's a lie. I know you beat him up."

"Look dude I got to get home. Ashley and I have stuff to do."

"So you are dating Ashley now aren't you?"

"Why do you care?"

"Oh I'm just doing a favor for Nathan."

"What does he want with Ashley?"

"He wants her back."

"Well that sure the hell isn't happening." Ashley said.

Ashley walk out of Starbucks and punch mark one good time in the nose and she pushed him down so he fell on the ground with a bloody nose. Ashley and I ran as fast as we could to our house witch is 5 minutes away. Mark and Sarah was about to get up so I ran up behind Ashley and picked her up and ran because I know Mark was going to run after us witch he was so I took a short cut to our house and we ended up behind the house. I ran inside and he ran past our house and Sarah did too. I'm glad Ashley and I finished our drinks before we came back.

"Well we lose them. Your a good fighter why didn't you use that on Nathan?"

"He was to strong and I took fighting classes when I was young."

"Oh ok. Well you can at least thank me for beating his ass up."

"Well thank you."

"Ashley?" I asked sadly.

"Yes."

"I'm afraid Nathan is going to take you away from me and I don't want to lose you and I dint want to lose Tucker either y'all are mine and that's not going to be taken away from me. I will fight to be with you if something happens."

"Shawn I love you and you won't lose Tucker and I and you never ever lose us at all."