chapter 33

*Karen's pov*

I walk out of the church and saw my little Shawn is all grown up now. I walk up to him with tears starting to row down my cheeks. Shawn saw me and he had tears in his eyes as well.

"No! Mom your go I.g to make me cry now." Shawn said with a small chuckle.

"That's the way it should be right." I replied.

"Yeah but I'm trying to be a man. Now I feel like a child that didn't get a toy he wanted."

I laughed and pushed him playfully. I walk to Ashley she had tears in her eyes and I knew what she was think about. I pulled her in a tight hug as she did the same and broke down into hard tears.

"Shh Ashley Shawn and I are here for you and your mom is too in your heart."

"I just w-wish she w-was here to watch me get m-married to the love of my life." She cried in my shoulder.

"Babe are you ok?" Shawn asked her while putting his hand on her shoulder.

I shook my head and he knew what I meant and he just nodes to me.

"Shawn take her to her mom's grave so she can see her."

"Ok. Come on baby. Mom get Tucker." Shawn replied.

I did what Shawn asked me to and took him to the reception.

*Shawn's pov*

I walked Ashley to Emily's grave and we sat down when Ashley spoke up.

"Mom why didn't you tell me he was coming after you and kill you. I could ha e saved you." Ashley cried.

"Ashley I'm always here for you and I didn't want him to harm any of you so I just let it be because I know where I was headed which is in a good place where I am now. Don't forget the box I left you and the letter. I was watching Shawn yesterday and he was looking at the pictures inside it. He put it in his suit case so you can see it when your done with the hole wedding thing. I was watching your hole wedding in that church there you just couldn't see me and you still can't because I'm a Angel watching over you. I'm only in your head. I know you and Shawn can here me now." I heard Emily's voice say to us.

"Shawn you heard that right?"

"Yeah I heard."

"Go their waiting on y'all." Emily said again.

I stood up and grabbed Ashley's hand and we walked to the reception. Everyone started cheering for us until I spot someone very familiar it was the guy in the picture with Emily and Jayden then it hit me. That's Ashley's older brother.

"Hey babe I'll be right back ok." I tell Ashley.

"Ok."

I walked over to him and started talking to him.

"Hey is your name Nate parker?" I asked to be sure.

"Yes but my last name was charged to woods when I was nine years old."

"Your last name is really Parker tho because your Ashley's brother." I told him.

"What Ashley isn't my sister she's my cousin."

"No it's not take a look at this photo and read the back." I said giving him the picture. He read the back and tears start to form in his eyes.

"Ashley is my sister. And my own dad gave me away."

"He also killed your mom and she told me to protect Ashley and your other little sister Emma from yall's dad. Including our children."

"Children. What are you talking about?" He asked confused.