chapter 21

*Shawn's pov*

I was holding Tucker while Ashley was taking a nap since she went though a lot during pregnancy. Tucker was asleep on my bare chest. I smiled and I pulled out my phone and took a picture and sent it to my mom.

*texting conversion*

Mom: he's so cute all cuddled up to his daddy💞💞

Me: yea he's a mess. He won't let no one hold him bc the last time I let Ian hold him back at the hospital he started crying and when I picked him up he stoped crying and he just wants his mom and dad all the time.

Mom: that's what babies do you were that way when you were a baby too.

Me: I know you told me before. Tucker and Ashley is everything to me.

Mom: I know.

Me: thanks for supporting Ashley and I though this whole thing.

Mom: Shawn you need to turn on the news quickly NOW!

I stop texting my mom and turned on the news.

"Jayden woods has broke out of jel and he went home. He was caught with murdering Emily Parker known as Ashley and Emma parker's mother. So the cops has got Jayden woods again and this time if he brakes out of jel he will come after is kids. We will have him lock up for life this time so he won't hurt anybody." The women said on the news.

I started to cry because Emily was very nice to me. She a prove letting Ashley and I dating, She didn't mind Ashley and I having Tucker, and she was always supporting me like I was her own son. I will not let Jayden touch Ashley, Emma, or my son. If he ever came near us I will kill him. I got up and walked upstairs and put Tucker in his playpen in mine and Ashley's room. I walk over to Ashley who was still sleeping. I started shaking her lightly.

"Ashley? Baby?"

"Mmm" she growned.

"Ashley I have to tell you something." I said with a sniffle.

"Baby what's wrong? Why are you crying shawn?" She asked.

"Ashley your dad stoke out of jel and he murdered your mom and was caught again. If he breaks out again he will come after you and your sister and if he does I'm going to kill him before he touches you, your sister, or my son. He's not going to touch none of you." I said with anger in my voice.

Ashley started crying and she pulled me into a hug. I comforted her as she cried in my chest.

"How do y-you know t-this?" She asked.

"My mom told me to turn the news on and I watched it. And I saw everything."

"I want to see it."

"Ok come on."

I grabbed Tucker and I took him and ash downstairs. We sat on the couch and I turned the tv on were the news was on I recorded it so Ashley could watch it if she wanted to. Ashley was watching it and she started to cry again. I put my arm around her and pulled her into my side.

"Baby please don't cry."

"I want to go to my mom's house."

"Ok I'll go with you."

"Ok."

I got up and handed Tucker to Ashley and put a t-shirt on abd grabbed my keys. We got into my car and took Tucker to my mom and we walked to Ashley's mom's house We didn't want to drive because they closed the house down so no one could go in but Ashley had a key to get in. We walked in the house and everything was busted and just stuff all over the place. I walked in the kitchen and saw a lot of blood on the floor wear Jayden must have killed her. I looked around the kitchen and found a knife with blood on it so I knew he killed her with a knife. I squeezed the handle of the knife and then dropped it. I stood up as Ashley started to walk upstairs I fallowed her and looked in the first room that came to my mind. Ashley's old room. I walked in and saw a box that was placed on her old bed. I walked over to it and opened the box to see a lot of pictures of us and her family in it. I put the top back on it and picked it up. I held on to it for Ashley to remember everything with her mom and me and her friends. I grabbed a permenit marker and wrote Ashley's secret box on the top like my secret box I showed to Ashley. I smiled at it when something caught my eye It was two latter's on her bed with my name on one and Ashley's named on the other. I put them in the box and walked out of the room. I walked to Emma's old bedroom and saw another box and a latter beside it I opened the box on Em's bed and it was pictures of her friends and some had Ashley and I in them. I pulled out the marker again and wrote Emma's secret box and put her latter in the box like Ashley's. I picked both of the boxes up and walked to the very last room. Ashley's mom's room. I walk in to see Ashley on the bed crying I looked around and saw pictures of all of us on the wall even Tucker was on the wall too. I smiled with tears in my eyes and looked at Ashley She was holding a picture. The picture was me, Ashley, Aaliyah, Emma, my mom, and Emily. I put the boxes down and walked to Ashley.