chapter 30

*Shawn's pov*

I woke up to Tucker crying. I got up and picked him up and held him to my chest. I had to go to the studio today to record a few songs. I put Tucker down and put some clothes on and my vans. I grabbed my magcon hoodie and slipped it on when I turned around I saw Tucker walking across the room. My mouth dropped open in suprise. I decided to call Ashley and tell her.

*cell phone call*

Ashley: hey baby

Me: hi umm Tucker just started walking while I wasn't looking and I caught him so he just took his first steps and I wanted you to know be fire I go to the studio.

Ashley: oh my god that's amazing!

Me: yeah something else is amazing too.

Ashley: shut up Mendes.

Me: well I got to do babe.

Ashley: ok bye babe.

I hung up and grabbed my keys and put my phone in my front pocket. I took Tucker to my mom's and went to the studio. I walk in and Andrew was sitting next to my bodyguard John.

"Lets get you started Shawn." Andrew said.

"Here's your guitar. Now go in that room and kill it." John told me.

"Ok." I laughed.

I walk in and put my guitar around me. I started strumming to some of my new songs and started to sing.

"You got a hold of me don't even know your power. Show me an open door you do and slam it on me. I can't take anymore. I'm saying baby please have mercy on me. Take it easy on my heart even know you got good intentions. I need you to set me free. I'm begging you for mercy, mercy on my heart. I'm begging you for mercy, mercy on my heart."

By the time I finished mercy I was sweating all ready. I started on the last song I'm recording and it's called roses. (Song on the top) I finished both of my songs a.d I went to my mom's house to get Tucker but I decided to stay a while.

"Shawn can you come here just a second." Aaliyah said a little worried.

"Yeah."

I walked up stairs and Aaliyah pointed to my old room. I walk up to it and heard crying. I walked in and shut the door behind me and Emma looked up from the corner of the wall to see me. She looked back down and I started to look around and something caught my eye and I was starting to get worried of what I saw. It was a pregnancy test on her dresser. She's only sixteen years old and to young to be a mother. I walked over to it to see if it's positive. I broke down in tears because it was positive. Emma was actually pregnant.

"Emma why did you do this?" I asked her.

"Shawn I told him no I wasn't ready and he did it anyways. I t-tried to p-push him off m-me but he was to strong." She cried.

"When did this happen?" I asked sitting down next to her and put my arms around her like I did Ashley when she was lime this.

"Last Thursday."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I was in too I much shock to tell someone."

"What's his name? Where does he live? And how old is he?" I asked with anger in my voice.

"His name is clay reeds. Be lives right down the road number 258. He is eighteen."

"I'll handle him right now I know who his older brother is."

With that I stood up and Emma was calling after me not to do anything but I was going to set that boy straight. I walked down the road and Ashley walked out of cam's house and ran to me.

"Shawn don't he's just a little boy. I'll talk to him but you can clam down right now and you can talk to him not start a fight. I know you can't keep your anger controlled when you get very mad. So clam down and come with me. No fights Shawn I mean it. If you get in a fight you have to go without me and the kids for two days after our wedding, honeymoon, and you won't get your surprise I have for you on that day so straighten up now."

I took a few deep breathes and finally me anger died down. I look at Ashley and smiled.

"You good now babe."

"I'll try but if my anger comes back I'll walk away so I won't beat no ones ass."

We walk to clay's house and he was in the yard. He looked up at us and walked up to Ashley.

"Hey Ashley. What are you doing here?" Clay asked.

"You got my little sister pregnant!"

"What? How is that possible. I used a condom." Clay stated.

"You raped her after she said no clay! No means no you asshole!" I raised my voice.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help it."

"That doesn't mean you can rape my sister!" Ashley yelled.

"Here how about this. You can either stay with Emma and take care of the baby or you Can just leave her and we will take care of her." I told clay off.

"I'll stay with her. I promise." Clay answered.

"Don't promise because you can just leave her so easy and break her heart because I know your one of those fuck boys." I said.

Clay looks down and said he was sorry again.

"Sorry don't cut it clay. Go talk things out with her and don't hurt her or you'll deal with me." I said and walked off with Ashley following.

I went back to my mom's and got Tucker and walked home. Ashley walked up to Tucker and I before we went inside.

"I love you Tucker. I love you Shawn." Ashley said. I smile and she kisses Tucker on the cheek and Ashley looked at me and kisses me on the lips that I can kiss forever.

"I love you too." I said pulling away. As Ashley walked off I slapped her butt making her turn around and look at me like I did something wrong.

"Your a asshole Shawn." Ashley said while laughing.

"Ashley not in front of our kid and most importantly the one inside you."

"Shawn they don't even know what those wards mean."

"Ass....hole." I hear Tucker say.

"Ashley what the fuck he just said that ward you said." I stated.

"Shawn you just said fuck."

"Fu...ck." Tucker repeated.

"Ashley your making it worse."

"Ok sorry I was the first to say a bad ward but who's fault was it when I got pregnant?"

"Ok sorry I got you pregnant a bit early."

"I love you Shawn. Now when Tucker grows up a little bit more don't let him says those wards."

"Ok I love you too now go."