chapter 31

I walked in the house and put Tucker to sleep. I started to write a song for my fans but I don't know what to write about. I thought for a while and I decided to write a storey about a couple that are so in love with each other and he don't want to push her to far but she wants to make love with him so he can be more confident and there's nothing to be in fear. What should I call this song I thought. 'Lights on' that is the best tittle I could come up with so that's what it's going to be about. I wrote for almost two hours and I'm finally finished. I put my song book in my secret box. I checked on Tucker and he was still sleeping. I walk into the kitchen and made something for Tucker and I to eat. I turned on the tv while I was waiting for the food to get done. One channel caught my eye and it said "we are going to visit Shawn Mendes in Canada at the studio and interview him a week from now." I keep on listening to them until I heard crying and I went to check on Tucker but it wasn't him. I look out the window to see Emma and clay crying and hold each other. I opened the window to hear their conversion because I'm cruise.

"Emma I'm so sorry I made you do this. I was stupid. You can call me a fuckboy now like Shawn did and he's right. I know sorry don't cut it but I would like if you give me one more chance and if it don't work out I give you permission to throw me out of your life if you'd like. I don't want to hurt you again."

"I'll give you another chance but if you mess this up I will let Shawn and Ashley deal with you first and you better be scared of Shawn because Ashley told me what he as done to another boy. Lets just say the boy's face looked messed up for a few weeks."

I smiled to myself because I can get super mad and won't give mercy if I get into a fight.

"Ok I love you Emma and I will try to be the best dad I can be."

"Yeah and also do you know how young I am to be a mother? Thanks to you for fucking raping me you fucking asshole. Oh I almost forgot your a fuckboy. I'm sorry for calling you these words but I'm very angry at you right now. Oh and your right sorry don't cut it bitch. Go home clay I don't want to talk to you right now and if I want to talk to you I'll come to you. In the meantime don't come over or I'll call Shawn." Emma explained and walked home.

I look at Tucker and saw him getting up. He looked at me and giggled. I smile and pick him up, walking downstairs I put Tucker in his high chair and I get our food out and we start eating. After we're finished it was 8:30 p.m. so I put on the movie cars for Tucker and I pick up Ashley's box from her mom and opened it. I saw the letter her mom wrote her but I didn't read it because it's none of my business of what she wrote. I lay the letter to the side and looked down to see a picture of Emily, Jayden, and some little boy. I was getting really confused so I turned the picture around and it read 'This is your older brother Nate Parker. If you want to find out more about him read the letter I gave you.' I looked at all the other pictures and most of them were Ashley as a little girl and the others were of all of her family. There were only seven pictures of Nate. I put everything back in her box and put it in my suitcase so she can look at it at our honeymoon tomorrow. I look beside me to see Tucker asleep. I smile and picked him up and laid him on mine and Ashley's bed. I put some shorts and a while t-shirt on. I laid down beside Tucker and cuddled him up to me because it's not the same here without Ashley.

I drifted off into s deep sleep because tomorrow is a very big day for me