chapter 13

I woke up at 2 in the morning after I had that dream which really happened in the past. I started crying and couldn't go back to sleep.

*Shawn pov*

I woke up to the sound of crying. I see Ashley sitting up and with her hands over her face.

"Babe what's wrong?" I asked.

I rub her back and pulled her close to me.

"S-Shawn w-what did you do w-when y-you got to Nathan's that n-night? I d-didn't see you f-for two days." She studered over her words while crying.

"You had a nightmare about the past didn't you?"

"Yes."

"When I got there he answered the door and came out and I punched him square in the nose and kept throwing punches at him until his dad pulled up and jerked me off him. I ran as fast as I could while his dad came after me with a knife. I called my mom and told her to keep you over two nights because I ran out of state because that is how far Nathan's dad cheast me. I just stayed with Nash and Hayes for those two days. Than I came home. I was mad at you when you dated him for one more month. Two years later you became mine." I told her.

"Your aways going to be mine." Ashley said.

I put my hand on Tucker and he kicked my hand off.

"I see how it is Tucker. Just kick my hand off why don't you." I say.

Ashley laughed. Her laugh tho.

"Your laugh is cute."

"Aww thank you."

"Your welcome. Lets get some sleep now."

"Wait Shawn?"

"Yeah."

"Before you left to Nathan's that night why didn't you kiss me?"

I sigh and sat up again.

"I was going too but I hesitated and I was so mad at Nathan and I tried to kiss you but I knew you would go back to him as well and I just walked away. I wanted to kiss you so bad tho. I thought about you when I was at Nash's house. I couldn't get you off my mind when I was up there."

"Well now I know. I'm tired."

"Come here."

I kissed her lips and pulled her so close to me there was no space between us. I started to fall asleep when I felt something moving and kicking and I knew exactly what it was. I rub Ashley belly and Ashley laughed and spoke up.

"Are you trying to get him to sleep?"

"Yeah. I did this before."

"I know I felt you doing that one night but I ignore it and acted like I was asleep."

"Well go to sleep while I put little one to sleep."

"Ok. I love you."

"I love you too baby."

Tucker finally stopped moving. Ashley kissed my neck and she wrapped her arms around my stomach. I pull her even closer to my body as I could. She put her face in the crock of my neck and she kissed it again. She finally went back to sleep. I started to dose off to sleep as well.

*next day*
*Gracie's pov*

Garrett and I are now dating. We are sitting in the living room and Niall went out with some friends.

"Hey babe." Garrett said.

"Hey." I replied.

He kisses my cheek and I blush because that was the first time he did that.

"Is my Gracie blushing?"

"Yes because that was the first time you did that."

"How about this."

He leaned in and kissed me on the lips so I kiss back. OMG this is my first kiss. He pulled away and smiled at me.

"Your my first kiss."

"I know."

"How."

"Niall told me you never had your first kiss."

"He's mean."

"Why is he mean?"

"Because he told you that I never had my first kiss."

"Well you had to tell me at some point."

"Yeah."

"I have something to tell you."

"What."

"I got to move to Florida."

"I have to go too. Why don't I live with you."

"Great idea."

"Ok I have to leave in one day."

"So do I. Lets get packed."

"Niall told me he was going on tour tomorrow."

"Oh ok."

"Yeah."

"Well come on."

I put all my stuff in my bags that I needed. I walk to the door and went to Ashley's.