chapter 20

*Ashley's pov*

I put on my favorite outfit that I bought a few days ago. I put my Brown boots that come up to my knees.

I walk out to see Shawn packing our stuff and putting them on a cart.

"Need any help?" I asked.

"No I'm fine you watch Tucker while I take our stuff to the car."

"K."

"Uah Ashley please not now."

"Ok fine."

I waited for Shawn to come back.

"I'm back Ashley lets go."

"Ok." I said while picking Tucker up and going to the car.

I put him in his car seat and got in the fount seat. Shawn got in the drive seat and smiled.

"What?" I asked him.

"Nothing just glad to be a dad."

"Yeah I'm glad to be a mom."

"You'll be a great mom."

"And you'll be a great dad."

We arrived at the house and Tucker was asleep and I put him in his crib In His room. Shawn and I walk down the hall to our room. I Sat down on our bed and Shawn sat next to me.

"Well I'm happy were a family now." Shawn said.

"Yeah me too."

I look at Shawn and I smile. He returned the smile. He leaned in and kissed me, I deepened the kiss and I straddled him. Shawn has one hand on my upper back and the other on my lower back. I slid my hand underneath Shawn's t-shirt and he pulled out of the kiss.

"Ashley slow down we don't need to go to fast."

"Sorry I just got a little carried away."

"Its ok."

I sat there looking into Shawn's eyes until I hear a crying sound.

"I'll be right back." I said and perked Shawn's lips one more time.

I get off Shawn and walk to tucker's room. He was getting hungry so I made him a bottle and feed him as he closed his eyes I put him back down and walked back to our room and I see Shawn looking up at the ceiling with a smile on his face.

"What are you smiling about?" I asked hovering over him laying my head on his cheat.

"I'm thinking about us in the future with two more kids of ours. Two boys and one girl is what I'm smiling about."

"Shawn why are you thinking about it now?"

"Well I don't know but I want at least three kids. We have to wait a year or two to have another kid because we need to watch Tucker for now but I would love to have two more kids in this family."

"Same with me. I always wanted three kids in my life."

"Were twins we want the same thing."

"What if we have twins Shawn?"

"I don't know I guess I would be very happy because we wouldn't have to try two more times we would only have one More try and then we have our twins."

"Ok this is a weird talk."

"It's not suppose to be weird, it's preparing us for the future in our lives to make good choices."

I smile and kiss his neck and I put my face in the crock of his neck.

"I'm tired baby." I said.

"Me too. Lets get some sleep."

"K."

"That's it you going to get it."

Shawn flipped us over and kissed me. I start to move my hands to his pants until he started to tickle me.

"No Shawn stop before you make me wake our baby up." I said trying not to scream.

He stopped and got in bed as we fell asleep I fell asleep in the love of my life's arm.

*next day*
*Josie's pov*

"Cameron I got to go to the store I'll be back soon ok." I yelled.

"Ok." He yelled back.

I grabbed my keys and drove to the store I got some pizza to make for dinner tonight and I my doctor told me I was due today so I'm watching for that time. I go to check out and payed for everything. When I got home I put my stuff on the bar. When I turned around Cameron jumped out of nowhere abd scared me.

"Boo!" Cam yelled.

"Ahh." I screamed and I look down I was in a puttle of water.

"I know I didn't pee." I said then it hit my like a football my water broke.

"Josie your water broke."

"Then why are you just standing there take me to the hospital."

"Ok alright clam down."

I ran to the car and Cameron for into the car and we head to the hospital.

"This hurts like shit hurry up cam."

We got to the hospital and we saw Lizzy and Ross there too. Lizzy was in labor like I was.

Lizzy went first since she was here first and then they called me back. 45 minutes after I already had my baby and waiting for them to bring her to me. Since I'm waiting I call Ashley.

*phone call*

"Hey Josie whats up."

"Ashley I had my baby and Lizzy did too so I'm waiting on them to bring her to me."

"Oh my gosh I'm so happy for you. Tell Cameron he better be a good dad or I'll have a talk with him."

I had me phone on speaker and Cameron just chuckled.

"He heard you. Your on speaker."

"Oh ok. Well I got to go I got to feed Tucker."

"Ok Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up and they brought my baby girl in to me.

"She's so beautiful like you" cam said.

"She has your eyes." I told him.

*Lizzy's pov*

Josie just had her baby and I was already holding my baby boy in my arms his name was Colton Lee lynch.

"He's perfect don't you think? I asked Ross.

"Yeah he's just handsome like is dad." He said smiling.

"Yeah right." I laugh.

"Well all of us in the neighborhood had our kids." Ross said.

"Yeah I know I'm so happy."

"So am I."