chapter 29

*Ashley's dream*

"Hey Ashley can I talk to you alone?" Nathan asked looking at Shawn with a glare.

"Yeah sure. I'll be right back Shawn."

"Ashley you know I love you but I just don't want Shawn getting in between our relationship. I Trish you being around Shawn just dint let him get to close to you." Nathan explained.

"Nathan Shawn and I knew each other since first grade why would get get in between us." I asked.

"He just seems to be around you 24/7."

"He's just scared someone is going to bully him like when he was younger. I helped him though all that and after we became friends no one ever bullied him again."

"Well just becareful."

"I will."

He kissed me abd walked off. I walk back to Shawn and he looked abit mad because he doesn't like Nathan at all.

"Ashley I'm warning you He is bad influence on you. He cheated on my friend Maggie and some other girls. Ashley you deserve better then him."

"Shawn I love him and you know that."

"Did he ever hit you Ashley?"

I just looked at him and didn't say anything back.

"Yeah thought so." Shawn replied.

"Shawn you don't know how I feel about him."

"Yeah I know how you feel. YOU FEEL LIKE SHIT FOR HIM GOD DAMN IT ASHLEY! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT I HAVE GONE THIGH WITH HIM! I KNOWN HIM LONGER THAN YOU HAVE! he bullied me Ashley before you came along. He threaten me not to talk to you because of how popular you were getting. Ashley I'm the schools nerd. I guess you are better off without me.

He started to walk away.

"Shawn please I'm sorry I didn't know. Shawn please listen to me. DON'T WALK AWAY FROM ME WHEN IM TALKING TO YOU SHAWN! SHAWN PETER RAUL MENDES LOOK AT ME GOD DAMN IT!"

He stopped in his tracks and turned to me with his face blood red and tears streaming down his face.

"What? What do you want Ashley? Give me one dawn reason why I should listen to you if your dating my bully. Your my best friend but what should I do if my best friend is at a party with a guy who made me cry and cut when I was in the first half of first grade before you came along. Your a good friend Ashley and I'm glad you invited me to your other friends party but I can't stay and go though my pain I once had before."

"Shawn I'm sorry I didn't know none of this stuff because you didn't tell me please don't leave me here with a jerk that bullied you before or you and I can go to your house."

"Then come with me." Shawn said.

Shawn and I walked to his car and went to his house. I stayed the night there so Shawn wouldn't doing anything to harm himself. The next day I went to Nathan's and see if he was drunk from last night.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!" Nathan yelled.

"I was at Shawn's but nothing happened I swear."

"You went to Shawn's without telling me. YOU WENT TO SHAWN'S AND FUCKED DIDN'T YOU?! YOU FACKING SLUT! I TOLD YOU NOT TO LET HIM GET BETWEEN US YOU ASSHOLE!"

"NATHAN I SAID NOTHING HAP..."

I felt a sting on my cheek and the next thing I know I was on the ground. He slapped me. He started kicking me in the stomach, sides, punching me and he picked me up and slapped me one more time and told me to get out of his house. I tried running out but I was so slow because I could hardly stand cause of my stomach hurting so bad. I couldn't let my family see this most importantly Shawn I can't tell Shawn he will be heartbroken. I decided to call Rosmeri to pick me up.

*cell phone call*

Rose: hello

Me: rose I need you to pick me up please I'm at the park.

Rose: yes I'm on my way are you ok?

Me: no just pick me up.

I hung up waited on rose. Rosmeri got to the park and I got in and hesitated.

"Ashley what's wrong!?"

"Ashley speak to me?"

"Ashley!"

"Ashley! Ashley wake up!"

I shot up and looked up to see Cameron sitting on the bed look at me with fear abd worry on his face.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You were screaming and you said nothing happen I swear. What we're you dreaming about?"

"My past ex boyfriend that abused me and that bullied Shawn."

"What happened in your dream?"

"You remember Nathan right?" I asked and he just nod. "Well my dream...well it was in real life too but we went to a party and Shawn and I got into a argument. Shawn tried to walk away from me and I went home with him and didn't tell Nathan because I was afraid Shawn would hurt himself so I stated the night with him and the next day I went to Nathan's to see if he was ok and didn't get drunk but he did and he beat me because he thought Shawn and I you know did it but we didn't do anything and I told him that but he didn't listen and just beats me for no reason."

"Nathan can go fuck himself. He doesn't deserve you. Shawn deserves you because he treats you better than Nathan did. Now look wear you and Shawn have gotten. Y'all have a little boy and a kid on the way and y'all are getting married tomorrow abd it's going to be good." Cam explains to me.

"Thanks cam."

"Your welcome. Now go back to sleep."

"Cam?"

"Yeah."

"Do it for the vine."

"I ain't gon do it."

"Do it for the vine!"

"I ain't gon do it."

"Do it for the vine."

"Ok now go to sleep Ashley." Cam said.

"Ok. Goodnight."

"Goodnight."