chapter 7

"How was it?" I asked my mom.

"It was good."

"Ok."

Everyone left. Ashley and I walked to the backyard and took some pictures. My mom took the pictures. We took ten pictures together.

*pictures*

1. Ashley kissed my cheek.

2. I kissed her cheek.

3. We kiss on the lips.

4. I pick her up bridel style.

5. We hugged while looking at each other.

6. I kissed her baby bump.

7. Emma was on my back and Aaliyah was on Ashley's back.

8. Aaliyah kissed Ashley's cheek and Emma kissed my cheek.

9. Ashley and I did funny face's. I cross my eyes and stuck my tongue out. Ashley did a bubble and crossed her eyes.

10. Emma, Aaliyah, and I put our hands on Ashley baby bump.

I love my picture's and last but not least we took a family photo of all of us. I got the picture's and put them in my secret box with my other pic's. I walked out and saw Ashley looking at something on her laptop. I walk to her and looked at a conversion between her and her ex Nathan. She let me read the conversion.

*conversion*

Nathan: hey Ashley I still love you.

Ashley: don't text me or call me bc I don't want to see you.

Nathan: please Ashley please I want to hold you in my arms and get married and have a family with you just please take me back.

Ashley: no Nathan I have a boyfriend and a baby on the way so I'm not taking you back bc I don't go back to cheaters.

Nathan: your having a what! And who is the father?

Ashley: I'm having a baby and I am not telling you who the father is.

Nathan: WHO KNOCKED YOU UP!!!

Ashley: IM NOT FUCKING TELLING YOU!!!!!

Nathan: it's Shawn Mendes isn't it? Your very close friends with him.

(5 minutes latter)

Nathan: I knew it! He's a dumb ass you should cheat on him with me. I can make you feel better than he can. Come on I know I cheated on you but I won't do it again.

(Another 5 minutes latter)

Nathan: you know what forget it you win have your stupid ass singer and his guitar and don't get back with me bc I'm going to cheat on you anyways. Goodbye forever.

I scroll down to see a video he sent her.

*video*

"Hey Ashley I just wanted to say I love you and I hope your happy with Shawn and the baby on the way. Congrats I love you and I always will. I'm sorry for what I did and said to you. The worst thing that was in our relationship was when I tried to rape you but you hit me with a pan and knocked me out for a hour. When I woke up I knew I did something wrong and the night you came back I started to cheating on you because I was ready to lose my virginity but you wouldn't let me take yours, so I went out every night to one girl who took my virginity and you found out at a party. Than dumped me. I cried in my bed that night and didn't get sleep. I just want to let you know I always loved you. I just want you to know this I just want you to be happy." Nathan said.

Ashley started crying and I was about to type something but Ashley stoped me. I look up at her and she shakes her head. I moved my hands from her laptop and she made me watch what he does.

He came back in front of the camera and he had a gun.

"Shawn I know you might be watching this but take care of Ashley for me and your not a dumb ass. I understand what you did that night to protect Ashley and I'm sorry about what my dad did. I'm not going to kill myself I'm just going to shoot my computer so I don't try and get Ashley back."

After he said that he shot at the computer and I just sat there and deleted everything they both said to each other from the start of their friendship to the video he sent and everything about them was deleted because Ashley told me to do it.

I felt like Nathan lied about loving Ashley. I have her now so what is he going to do about it.

"Shawn I don't believe he still loves me I think it was a lie because he said the same words when I when back to his house after he tried to rape me."

"That's what I was thinking."

"Shawn?"

"Yeah."

"I know you have a secret box in our closet because I saw it. I didn't look in it because it's yours and I don't know if it has any personal stuff in it."

"Yeah but I will show it to you one day ok. Everything in that box is memories about what happened in my childhood but I want to wait alittle while before I show you what's inside."

"Ok. Omg I forgot tomorrow is the wedding." Ashley said shocked.

"Oh yeah let's go to bed then."

"Yeah I'm tired."

I kissed Ashley good night and went and told my parents and my sister's goodnight. I call Emma my sister all the time. I brushed my teeth and when I got to my room again Ashley was sleep. I remember I'm perposing to Ashley tomorrow. I got in only sweatpants tonight just in case Ashley has any ideas of running away from me like she did this morning. I got in bed and drifted off to sleep. In the middle of the night I woke up to my hand getting kicked off Ashley's belly telling me my son's a wake. I gently rubbed Ashley's belly to get my baby boy back to sleep and I tried not to wake Ashley. After about five minutes he stoped kicking and rolled over to the side of Ashley. I finally went back a sleep.