chapter 19

I pull out my phone to see a text from my manager Andrew.

*texting conversion*

Andrew: hey why didn't you tell me you had a baby on the way?

Me: I'm sorry I was just to focused on Ashley and the baby so nothing wouldn't happen to them.

Andrew: when are you coming back for your tours?

Me: I'm still taking a few years off of tour to be a normal dad right now but I will still write my songs over the years and record them so people can hear them.

(Don't take that for reality because it will never happen. Ily. I'm going to continue.)

Andrew: k just don't get into trouble like you didn't almost tree years ago with that guy who made you run out of state.

Me: Andrew don't bring that up please I don't want to think about that in the perfect moment of my life.

Andrew: oh sorry I forgot you hate to talk about that. Can you send me a picture of the baby?

Me:

Andrew: he's cute who's the mom?

Me: Ashley is the mom and I gtg.

Andrew: oh her Ok the last time I met her y'all were friends but ok and bye.

I read his last text and Ashley's mom and my mom and dad came in to see the baby.

"The doctor said y'all can't hold him right now but this is Tucker." I said.

"Oh my gosh he looks just like you son." My mom said.

I smile at her and then Ashley's mom came up to me.

"I'm so happy for y'all." She says.

"Thank you."

"Now Shawn our promise." My dad said with a laugh at the end.

"Dad stop I really didn't mean to break your promise but I couldn't hold my love back anymore."

"I know I was just joking Shawn." My dad told me.

"Y'all can come back now but I have to take the baby to clean up." The doctor said.

"Just be careful with my son now."

"I will Mr. Mendes."

I give the doctor my son and I walked back to the room and our parents when back to the waiting room. When I got to the room Ashley look really tired.