chapter 25

*two weeks later*
*Ashley's pov*

I looked down at the two pink lines and nearly screamed because I'm going to have another baby. Shawn's back finally heeled.

"Shawn?" I called out for him since he's downstairs.

"Yeah?"

"Come here."

I hear his footsteps on the stares coming up.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Oh nothing but I wanted to show you something."

"What is it?"

I walk up to him and pulled the pregnancy test out from behind my back.

"Ashley are you serious?" Shawn said with excitement.

"Yes I'm serious."

"Ashley I don't want to wait to get married. I want to get married sometime this week. I'm really ready to, so what day should we have our waddling?"

"How about in three more days?"

"Sounds great to me."

"Ok let me call my mo... nevermind I forgot my dad murder her."

"Ashley don't think about that now we need to get stuff ready for the wedding."

"Ok. Um. I'll go to your mom's house and you go to Ian's. Tell amber to come ok."

"Ok. I love you." Shawn said and kissed me with passion. I pulled away and looked at him.

"Why are you just standing there go." Shawn said smacking my butt.

"Ow Shawn you butt hole."

"Then go." He smiles and kisses my forehead.

I walk out of the house and headed on to Karen's.

*two hours later*
*Shawn's pov*

I just have got home and I walked upstairs to Ashley and I 's room. Tucker is staying with my mom for a day. I'm going to take a shower so I picked up some new boxers and headed in the bathroom. I turned the water on warm and stepped in. I washed my hair and just stood under the warm water. I heard a door shut so I knew Ashley was here. She came up the stairs calling my name.

"Shawn I'm home baby."

"I'm in here."

Ashley walked in.

"Baby where did you put my pregnancy test at?"

"It's in my top drawer."

"Ok thank you."

"Your welcome babe."

I turned the water off and stepped out I dry off and put my boxers on. I walk out and Ashley took a picture of me.

"Ashley!" I said with a frownd.

"What? It's cute."

"I know I'm cute." I said with a smile and Ashley snapped another picture of me."

"Ash! Stop taking pictures of me."

"You take pictures of me too."

"I don't know what your talking about."

"Yeah I'm sure you do know what I'm taking about." Ashley said walking up to me.

"What pictures are you talking about?" I said. But I really did know what she was talking about.

"Like the pictures of me at my locker when we were in seventh grade, when I looked at you in class in about eleventh grade. All the pictures you took of me in school."

"Ok yes I took those. I can't lie to you."

"Shawn I love you but I got to kick your ass for lying to me."

"I'm sorry babe my ass is to sexy for you to kick it."

"Bite me."

"I will."

I start to walk to her but she stops me.

"Can I have directions?"

"To where?" I asked confused.

"To your heart."

"Babe you already stood my heart."

"I know."

"I love you."

"I like you."

"Ash."

"Shawny boy."

"Ashley." I whine.

"Shawn."

"Babyyy."

"I hate you."

"Take it back."

"No."

"Ashley take it back now."

"K and nope not taking it back."

Oh she just got herself in deep shit now. I was about to grab her but She ran out of our house, I quickly though on some shorts and my vans. I follow her to my mom's house. She was trying to open the door but I grabbed her and she screamed and kicks her legs like she was a little girl. My mom opened the door and just looked at us like we were crazy.

"Y'all are adults now and your still acting like teenagers." My mom said with a smile.

"Yeah I guess you can call us kids in love." Ashley says.

"You really needed to throw my song in there didn't you?"

"Yep so get over little boy."

"Why are you calling me little boy?"

"Because I'm older than you."

"Shut up."

"Make me."

"I think we need to wait nine months for that."

"Oh shush."

"Ok I'm going back to cleaning and pretend I didn't hear that." My mom said.

Ashley walked away I followed her to our house. She grabbed her keys to her car.

"Babe I'm going dress shopping."

"Ok love you."

"Love you right back." She finally said it.

*Ashley's pov*

I get into my car and sit in there until I ask the girls if they want to come.

*group chat*

Me: hey y'all want to go with me dress shopping for my wedding?

Rose: yea sure.

Lizzy: Yea sounds fun.

Josie: yea I would love too.

Me: hey girls do you want me to invite Amber since she is not mean like hope was?

Rose: sure

Lizzy: Yea

Josie: oh yea she nice.

Me: I'm inviting my sister and Aaliyah too. Tucker and Karen will be with us also.

Rose: ok

Josie: all right

Lizzy: Kk.

I logout of the group chat and called Amber and she said yes. I drive to everyone's house and we went to a wedding dress store.