Chapter 31

You pressed the dagger that was lodged in Bill Cipher's back even harder. You could now see the tip of the sharp knife sticking out of his chest. At first, Bill watched you in shock, pupils constricting even more. He pushed you off, groaning.
   "You...stubborn little thing," he spoke between breaths as he fell onto his knees. You stared at him as you watched him attempt to pull out the dagger. He failed multiple times. His casual smile turned to fear as he tried even harder to pull it out.
   "You've lost, Bill. If you think I'd ever be with you, you're a fool," you growled as you stood up confidently. His breaths turned into harsh wheezes, and his human form started to glitch.

   Bill's frown was wide, and he started to shriek. "(Y/n), please! You can't-" his voice started to crack and snap, just like his form. Bill's human form, and his original triangle body, started to flip back and forth. Even more glitches were tearing up his body, and the dagger could be seen almost fully.
You walked around his crouched body on the ground, eyes full of hatred. He watched you, not trying to move. Bill only gave a wry smile as you approached his back. "You can never get rid of me. I'll always be watching," a low chuckle emitted from his vocals and you grabbed ahold of the dagger handle. You dragged it down, ripping open his upper body. Bill winced and let out another choke as he human form diminished once and for all.
   You even let out a laugh. "Not for awhile." You left the dagger in his backside, and shoved him forward into the tall grass. "With one small incantation I cast at thee, you will be banished from all that can see. For those of you who may be wary, this is only temporary!" You yelled out, and the sky in Ford's mind became darker than it was before.

   Bill gasped. "What?! Since when did you learn that?!" From the bottom of his legs, it started to disappear slowly into black mist. It crawled up his triangular body slowly.
   "I have my ways," you smiled as you pulled out the crumpled piece of paper in your pocket with the written incantation on it. He looked at it for a moment, and his eyelid lowered in anger. He attempted to float over to you with his fists clenched, but the disintegration of his body caught up to his bow-tie.
   "No, no!" He yelled. "I will be back one day, and you will be sorry!" The black mist that was once Bill Cipher floated up to the sky of Ford's mind and disappeared, and the dagger that you used dropped to the ground, and in a flash, disappeared as well.
It was empty, except for the doors on the field.
You felt like your heart had weight taken off of it, and your stress diminished. Ford was going to be back, because of you. You saved him.
You did it.
And before you could decide to check out some of Ford's memories, the doors faded out and so did the field and every object. You guessed that the actual Ford was coming back to life.