Aaron X Reader~

Let's start it off with a bang!

Y/N stood there in silence, plastering her fake grin and hiding her tears. Her H/C was tied into a bun with flowers plucked in the sides, the light purple petals shimmering in the light. Katelyn and Kawii~Chan stood aside her, dressed in the same way and each holding a bunch of flowers. Aaron wasn't far, dressed in a tux with a red bow. Behind him stood Zane, Laurance and Dante. Suddenly the piano started, and everyone's view turned to the figure waking down the aisle. It was Aphmau, dressed in a long purple dress, her hair tied into a bun.

Y/N looked away in guilt, sadness, and other mixed emotions. No matter how hard she tried, Aaron stayed in her mind, replacing every thought she had. Y/N shut her eyes quickly, trying to cover up the tears that were forming in her eyes. Finally, the ceremony started. Y/N stood there in silence, watching her love be stolen from her. Zane in the distance gave Y/N a sad smile, for he knew the pain she was going through. He knew about the crush, the kiss, the argument and the reveal. He stayed with her through those nights, holding her as she cried. He dealt with the attacks, calming her with soothing words. But little did she know, that Y/N was to blinded by her love for Aaron, that the man she called her best-friend really did love her.

***

They watched as the now wedded couple cut the cake, smiles on everyone of their faces. Y/N sat in a chair not far by, her head resting on her hands. Her mind raced, watching every memory she had with Aaron flash like a movie. A single tear rolled down her cheek as she came to the realization, she'll never live long enough to have Aaron say he loves her, because he's already in love with another girl named Aphmau.