Garroth X Daughter Y/N~

"HE PROMISED! HE PROMISED ME HE'D COME!"I exclaimed furiously.

"Calm down Y/N, maybe he's just running late.."Ava soothed, looking frantically at the others.

"If he doesn't show up, can we kill him?"Zander asked. I shot him a glare, signalling for him to shut up.

"20 minutes!"The teacher called. 

"I agree with Ava, Uncle Garroth has a habit of running late."Vann agreed.

"I honestly don't think he's comin- ow!"Taylah yelped at her twin brother as he punched him in the arm.

"Shut up Taylah!"Kaleb hissed.

"Well you have to stay positive."Lucas urged, a smile on his face. I ran a finger through my hair.

"Well, Well, Well. What do we have here?"Isabella greeted, a evil grin on her face. Behind her stood Melanie and Gabbriella.

"Go away, Issy."Ava huffed. Issy laughed, it sounding exactly like her mother's.

"Make us."Gabbi dared. Ava turned to Lucas.

"Seriously Issy, this isn't the time."Lucas sighed. 

"Where's your Dad, Y/N?"Melanie teased. I growled.

"Go. Away."I hissed, gritting my teeth. Issy stepped forward.

"Isn't he coming?"She taunted. Kaleb stepped in front of me, along with Zander and Vann.

"Back off."Vann hissed.

"Why? Is Garroth a touchy subject?"Gabbi mocked.

"Leave us alone."Zander growled. The girls laughed.

"Why should we?"Melanie questioned. "It's not like her Father loved her anyway."

"LEAVE MY FATHER OUT OF THIS YOU WHORES!"I snapped, pushing Vann and Zander aside. Issy chuckled.

"Your father? You hardly even mention him. He's never been a big part of your life, has he Y/N? But I mean, you basically killed your mother."She laughed.

"..."I couldn't speak. My Father wasn't there much for me, he was always out drinking, leaving me with my cousins. Aphmau, or Aunty Aph as I call her, always took care of me when my Uncles couldn't. Uncle Aaron always told me I looked a lot like my mother... I've only ever seen one picture though. 

We have the same H/C, but I got Garroth's blue eyes instead on her light brown ones. I got her maiden name, considering Dad and her weren't married. Her name was M/N. M/N Scarlett, making me Y/N Scarlett. She died when I was born due to a illness she developed during my pregnancy.

"Y/N, I don't think you'll like what I'm about to tell you..."Dan said, appearing out behind the curtain with shaking hands.

"What? Is he not coming?"I snarled angrily. Dan shook his head.

"Your Father was shot and found dead on the way here. I'm so sorry, Y/N..."