Garroth X Reader

The two teenagers sat in silence, nobody exchanging a word. The only sound being heard was the soft thud of the Autumn (Fall for dem' Americans!) leaves hitting the grass. The sun setting over the cliff gave a tiny bit of a orange tint over the two.

"The sun set's pretty," Garroth stated after a moment, his eyes never leaving the sight.

"Yup." Y/N agreed, adjusting her position on Garroth's lap so that her head was resting on his shoulder.

The silence took over once again, leaving the two sat on the hill. Yet as much as the silence tried to cover up, the tension was still there.

As the night grew, Garroth started to grow a need for something, anything to happen. So he did the only thing he knew that worked. He turned his head before pressing his lips against Y/N's. After a few moments Y/N kissed back. The kiss grew more heated, and soon Y/N was laid across the grass with Garroth layed on top, their lips still connected. Once they separated, Garroth rolled off Y/N and laid beside her.

"Why do we always do this?" Y/N asked.

"Do what?" Garroth questioned.

"This. We fight then we make up, and it's the same stupid cycle over and over again." Y/N explained, waving her hands in the air.

"That's love I guess." Garroth shrugged, not really knowing why Y/N seemed mad. That's what his parents did, and they were in love... Right?

"No it isn't Garroth! That's just a bunch of lies!" Y/N argued, her eyes narrowed at Garroth.

"How do you know?" Garroth snapped. He sat up and stared down at Y/N. "Your parents aren't even together, so keep quiet unless you know what your talking about."

Y/N's eyes watered, but he kept quiet.

"What happened to us Garroth?" She asked, now resting her hand on Garroth's shoulder. Garroth sighed.

"We grew up Y/N, that's what happened."