Malachi X Reader~

It was so stupid of me to agree... I mean, it was fun while it lasted, right? Hehe. To think that we'd be okay on our own. We should've listened, but we were young and naive. We ignored their warnings, and look where that got us? The scenery was beautiful, and the way you explained to me how this is where your father proposed to Lord Aphmau. I felt so safe by your side... Yet, you got taken right out of my grasp. I didn't know what to do, I could only scream your name. The pain, it was horrible. Yet, we were helpless against them... The name they kept demanding. 'Aphmau'. Why would they want Aphmau? That's what we wondered. But now I know, and she was selfish enough to hide it. To keep it a secret. To go as far as LIE to us. But you'd forgive her. Your to sweet. Sure, you tried to act tough and protect me. I understand. You wanted to be like Levin. But I didn't want you to be like Levin. I wanted you to be you. I'm so sorry this happened to you. They tried to save you, they really did. Aphmau blamed me, but I don't put it against her. It was my fault, wasn't it? I caused all of this... I didn't mean to, though. I didn't want this to happen. It just kinda... Did. I wish you were still here. I wish I could still see you. It'd be so much better... Levin's forgiven me, but Aphmau, is a different story... I went with Nekoette~Chan to your grave today. It's not the same without you. 

I miss you Malachi...

Do you forgive me?