Laurance X Reader~

Laurance sat there in silence on the bed, his hands shaking as he held the letter in front of him. The funeral had been a couple of days ago, and Laurance hadn't been able to sleep for days. When the girls decided to say goodbye and clean out her room, they discovered a letter for Laurance. Laurance slowly unwrapped the paper, watching a picture fall out. He picked it up to see what it was. It was Laurance and her, dressed up formally for the school prom. They didn't have dates so they chose eachother. Laurance flipped the picture of then read the word neatly scribbled on the material.

The Prom <3

Laurance took a deep breath before opening the letter, reading each word carefully.

Dear Laurance,

I don't even know how to start this. Well, let me just summarize it. Laurance, I love you. I love you more than you know. I love your eyes, and your hair, and the way you smile. I love every single thing about you. I love how sweet you are, or how you stutter when you try and apologize. I love how you can light the room up just by entering it. I love the way your voice cracks quietly when you laugh, or how happy you are when Aphmau praises you. But that's just it. Aphmau. You like her, don't you? Your eyes always light up when you see her, why can't they do that when you see me? I know, I sound like a child, but I really do wish you'd notice how I feel. When you found out Aaron and Aphmau started dating, your expression broke my heart. As bad as it sounds, when I found out, I was quite happy. I thought it meant I could have my chance, but you'd never realize. Not many people realize. To you, I was only a friend, to me, you were my world. Sometimes I wonder if you'd ever figure it out, I mean, everyone else has. Life isn't fair, this I know to well. I also heard you and Ivy started dating, the girl that hated me back in highschool. She attacked Aphmau, don't you remember? She broke my arm, threatened me, made my life a living hell. But that was years ago, right? I'm sure she's changed... Why am I even writing this? You won't ever read this. I hope you and Ivy live happily ever after, just like in the stories we used to read. 

-Y/N

Laurance sat there in silence, his eyes wide with shock. He eyes soon drifted to his finger, where the ring was. There was a pair of footsteps that entered the room.

"Laurance?"Ivy greeted, waking over.

"Yeah?"Lauranced whispered.

"Wanna come see the nursery? This is going to be her first bedroom afterall..."Ivy asked, placing her hand on her stomach.

 Laurance placed the note down and nodded, blankly walking out of the bedroom. Ivy soon turned to the picture and letter, hers hands balled into fists. She picked up the letter and picture, throwing them into the bin nearby.

"Oh Y/N, your life took a turn when you got murdered. What a shame, it would be great to know who did it."She laughed evily.