Everyone? X Reader~

OKAY SO! AHEM... THIS WAS GOING TO BE A BOOK (MAYBE IT STILL IS? I DUNNO WHAT'S GOING ON.) Lemme explain something real quick here. This oneshot will be dealing with SERIOUS mental illnesses, and isn't supposed to be taken lightly. You need to understand that these are fictional characters, so I really hope none of these people (Actors) are suffering with these irl. If you do suffer from any of these, or find ANY of this triggering, please do not continue. If you like, do some research for yourself! We're always gonna be here to talk, so send us a message if you feel alone. TRIGGER WARNING!

I walked silently through the hallway, appearing at the head office. This is where new patients are brought in, and where I once started.

"Ah, Y/N!" The nurse greeted. "This young man here is Travis, he'll be your roommate. I need you to show him around and explain the rules here."

"Why can't Aaron do it?" I asked. The nurse shook her head softly making me sigh. I then motioned for the boy to follow me. He had snow white hair, and big florescent green eyes with very visible bags under them. He looked scared, but then again, they all looked scared at first. There was a long silence as we left the main office.

"W-Why are you here?" Travis asked curiously crooking his head aside.

"Depression, the usual." I replied bluntly. "What's your reason?"

"D-Drug abuse." He explained nervously, wincing slightly as the words rolled off his tongue. I nodded, not phased at all.

"Well Travis, down here are the bedrooms." I told him, motioning down the long hallway. We slowly started walking forward.

"That's Aphmau, she was brought here for multiple suicide attempts. Two being in here somehow." I then pointed to the boy next to her. "That's Aaron, he's been here the longest, and is the oldest. He's here because of his bipolar." A girl with light pink hair walked by, her dress wrapping around her bony body.

"That's Kawii~Chan. She's anorexic." We continued down the hall, me explaining the patient's reasons.

"Oh, that would be Laurance. He's got Schizophrenia. So if you hear screaming at 2 in the morning that's him."

"Over there is Katelyn and Isabelle. Katelyn's in for PTSD and Isabelle is for Physical Abuse."

"Those three would be the Ro'Meave brothers. Garroth for alcohol abuse, Zane for insanity and Vylad for Insomnia."

"Those two in the corner are Nicole and Ivy. Ivy's here for her extremely bad anxiety and Nicole for her OCD. You may be wondering why OCD? Well, she almost killed someone because something was out of place."

"Over there is Dante. He's got Split Personality Disorder. I like Dante best because he's so shy and adorable, but Dan is cool too." I say referring to another of his personalities.

"Off in the distance getting dragged away by nurses is Jeffory. As you can tell, he has anger issues. Like, REALLY bad anger issues."

"And last but not least, the girl walking around with bandage arms and knee is Michi. The doctors suspect she has Munchausen Syndrome."

After the introductions I turned to Travis who was looking around, slightly shaking. I chuckled.

"Oh Travis, we're all broken here."

SO HELLO! LONG TIME NO SEE! I'M GOnna stop righting in caps now. Anyway, this was going to be the first part of a book Alyssa and I were working on, but I'm not sure what's happening. So um... Don't stay silent, did you like it? Was it okay? Give us your opinions! Constructive Criticism is wanted, also, I cannot spell of the life of me. So don't mind the spelling errors. So uh.... That's it really.. ALYSSA ARE WE STILL WRITING THIS DARN BOOK!?! I DUNNO MAN.

-Reily~Sama