Laurance

It hurts.
It hurts watching him stare longingly at her, his eyes basically glued.
It hurts to know that the way I feel towards him, is the way he feels towards her.
It hurts to be pushed aside just so he can try and impress her.
It hurts having to deal with his sadness every time she brushes him off.
It hurts, like a fresh wound that's being placed everyday on my heart.
It hurts to know that I'm just a plan B to him, that I mean nothing.
So why am I so 'in love' with him?
I honestly have no idea.
Maybe it's his personality, or the way he can lift anybody's spirits. Perhaps it's how he puts everybody before himself.
I'm intoxicated by him, dreaming of when we'd meet next. Maybe I obsessed, but I feel something-
He just doesn't feel it towards me.
No, he feels it towards a girl, with eyes so bright and full of life that it puts a rainbow to shame.
She is the definition of beautiful- not to mention she's sweet and caring. She's just so oblivious.
To say I hate her would be a lie- she's practically family. We grew up together. But she just doesn't understand when I say that he likes her.
It's like a typical love story, apart from the fact that only one person is in love while the other doesn't have mutual feelings.

"Hey Aph!" I can hear her voice again, so happy and carefree.
I turned around to face her, silently wishing that what she had was mine.
"Hey, Y/N."

PLOT TWIST OH DAMN

Hello! I'm back, and not laying on a death bed. How are you? How's life?
I found a book that Alyssa wrote and now I'm slightly scared of her, but at the same time I can't stop laughing.

*I'm just gonna plug in my Wattpad account in hopes that maybe you'll like what you see.*

Sorry_Gotta_MCR <--- go follow it, it'll have some stories up soon (that'll have absolutely nothing to do with MCD oops)
Anyways; have a good day/night/afternoon and stay hydrated kids.

Reily out