Travis X Reader~

WARNING! SWEARING INVOLVED IN THIS ONESHOT!

"It was all a stupid joke, Y/N!"Travis argued. 

"Joke? JOKE?! TRAVIS THIS WASN'T A JOKE! WHAT YOU AND DANTE DID, THEY WEREN'T FUCKING JOKES!"I snapped at him. They messed with me and Kawii~Chan, and I knew from the beginning it was a stupid prank, but Kawii~Chan fell so hard she got herself stuck. 

"C'mon Y/N, nobody got hurt!"He scoffed. Those words made my heart shatter. We got hurt, but of course they didn't know.

"I GOT HURT, TRAVIS! I WAS FUCKING HURT! BUT OF COURSE YOU DON'T KNOW BECAUSE YOU LOOK UP TO THAT BRAT OF A BOY NAMED DANTE!"I yelled. Travis' eyes narrowed at me and before I knew it, I was roughly pinned against the wall by him.

"You got hurt? Try back in middle school! You know, where I basically expressed that I had a crush on you! Where I spent days trying to get you to realize I liked you and you just complained about those stupid other boys!"He cried in anger. My eyes widened at his words. He did like me, yet I was to blind to see it.

"Travis wait-"I was cut off by Travis.

"Save it Y/N, that was a long time ago."He growled before disappearing around the school building. 

"Travis!"I called. He was already in the school by the time I turned the corner. Tears pricked in my eyes. "I fucked up really badly."

JESUS WHY ARE ALL OF THESE SO SHORT?! MIND PLEASE LET ME WRITE SOMETHING LONG FOR ONCE! Agh... Anyway, hello! I hope you enjoyed this oneshot! Also, would you like a part 2 of the Laurance one? Be honest, if you don't then that's okay! I really don't mind. So... Er- How is everyone? Um... Yeah. Bye!

-Reily~Sama