Laurance X Reader~

"L-LAURANCE!"I giggled, trying to stop him from tickling me.

"I love your laugh... You know that right? I'd do anything to hear you laugh every day of my life."Laurance smiled, caressing my cheek with his index finger. (You have no idea how tempting it is to write middle finger XD)

"Laurance, are you okay?"I asked, readjusting myself on his lap. He wrapped his hands around my waist, placing his head on my shoulder.

"Just, you know I love you, right Y/N?"He sighed. Now I was really worried. He never called me by my first name, it was always some weird nickname he'd come up with.

"Yeah... Of course. Why...?"I questioned, my anxiety growing inside me.

"No reason. If something happens. J-Just know that I love you, a-and you mean the world to me."He told me, his grip tightening. We stayed in that position for the rest of the day, just laying in eachother's embrace.

The next day when I was sitting on the couch reading a book my phone started to ring really loudly. I looked over at the contact to see it was Garroth.

"Hey Garroth!"I greeted, answering it happily.

"U-Uh, Y/N... W-We have a problem..."Garroth stuttered, panic clear in his voice.

"What's up?"I asked, putting my book on the table.

"U-Uh... Well... Laurance complained t-t-that he was feeling dizzy, a-and... He passed out suddenly.. W-we're at the hospital now."Garroth explained.

"I'll be there in a minute."I told him before hanging up. My heart started to speed up as I raced to the car. I quickly drove to the hospital then went to find Garroth who was standing at the door.

"This way."He motioned. We ran down the hallway to the hospital room where Laurance was placed.

"Hey babe.."He whispered weakly to me. It broke my heart to see him like this. I rushed to his side before holding his hand in mine.

"Laurance?"I asked shakily, my mind going back to our conversation yesterday. He weakly ran his fingers through my hair.

"I love you Y/N. Forever and always."