Levin X Sister! Reader~

They sat in silence, trying to process what they were just told. Nobody spoke, but then again, nobody could say anything. It hit them like a brick. One minute their bestfriend was laughing with them at their stupid jokes, the next minute they were informed he had jumped off a bridge, killing himself in the process.

"So... Uh- does anyone w-want to discuss what uh- what just h-happened?"Dante asked, staring at the coffee table. They all of a sudden turned to Y/N, after all, that was her brother.

"S-So... He died on impact?"Y/N asked, quietly. Her expression looked dazed, as if she didn't believe what was just said.

"Y/N..."Aphmau frowned, tears forming in her light brown eyes. 

Y/N slowly got off the couch before making her way upstairs. Her E/C eyes stared blankly as she swept some of her H/C H/L hair out of her face. She walked down the hallway to Levin's bedroom, silently slipping in and shutting the door behind her. As much as she wanted to, she couldn't cry. But it hurt her greatly knowing her brother had done that. Sure, they weren't blood related, but they grew up together, they were adopted together, they had memories together. Her mind drifted to Malachi. How was he feeling? Was he okay?

"Y/N?"A soft voice asked, bringing her out of her thoughts.

"Come in.."Y/N replied. 

A boy, known only as Malachi walked in, tears rolling down his cheeks. Malachi was the youngest out of the three. He always tried to act tough and mature, always wanting to be like Levin. He always tried to hide tears, mask pain, and shake away his fears. 

Y/N welcomed open Malachi with open arms, wrapping him in a tight embrace. At this moment, Malachi didn't mind being the youngest, and he didn't mind crying. At this moment, it was just these two siblings. Y/N never wanted to let Malachi go, she feared that if she did, he'd end up with the same fate as Levin.