Dante X Reader~

Aphmau and Dante stood by the sidewalk, just watching Y/N who was sat on her front porch. 

"W-Why does she do that?"Dante asked, looking over at Aphmau.

"Why does she do what?"Aphmau responded, looking back at Dante.

"Why... Why does she sit there, staring off into the distance?"He questioned, motioning to Y/N. Aphmau took a deep sigh before talking.

"Y/N... Y/N, she- well... Her father, that's who she waits for. She sits there every single night to wait for her father. I asked her why once, she just told me that her father promised he'd come back and get her, take her away from the hell she called her home. You see, Y/N's mother and father fought everyday. One day, Y/N's dad packed up his things and tried to take Y/N with him, but her mother threatened that if he even TRIED to take Y/N, he wouldn't make it down those steps alive. He promised her that he'd come back, and Y/N would finally be happy and safe." 

Dante looked back over at Y/N with a frown. She was sat blankly on the top step, her H/C H/L hair messy, her E/C eyes looking at the road. 

"What hurts most is she knows he'll never keep that promise."Aphmau told Dante, his chocolate brown eyes now filled with tears.

"What do you mean? How do you know?"Dante asked, confusion clear in his voice.

"Her father's dead Dante."Aphmau replied.

SORRY THIS IS REALLY SHORT, BUT HEY, WE'RE ON HOLIDAYS FOR THE NEXT TO WEEKS SO YAY. I WILL BE UPDATING OVER THOSE TWO WEEKS, AND MAYBE SOME MORE TODAY. IDK. FITE ME.