In honor of my sisters: I'm a singer

Lisa

(Imagine the girl on the picture is Sonija ♥)

I didn't really know what to do with my life at first. Everything was kinda destroyed at this point. I mean, Petrojic and Katinka were really nice and Sofija and Sonija were such sweethearts. We got on really well with each other. But after a month my thoughts about my family got stronger and stronger. How are they? Are they saved? Are they...? Would I ever get to meet them again? It made me feel captured and the next months were just terrible. I didn't feel able to start a new chapter.

I stayed at home and all I did was helping in the household until I started having mental break downs. It was kinda often that I just couldn't move anymore and a wave of pain and sadness came over me. The only one who knew about it was Katinka. I felt kinda bad when I told her that I can't continue doing that or that. For example when I was cooking and then I just started feeling sick and I just had to go out of the kitchen and then I had to tell Katinka that I couldn't go in again so she had to do it. Katinka was really lovely, she always told me that it's okay and she got used to it. She knew that if I would give up, she would have to continue. It started like 3 months after I came there and it got even worse the weeks after that. It was already on that point when I had break downs every day. In the evenings, I often started singing without wanting it. I shared a room with Sofija and Sonija.

One day, Sofija woke up by my late night singing.. I even started crying. I just couldn't stop it and yeah... another mental break down obviously. Until that point the girls didn't know about it, but they cared alot. So, that night Sonija came up to my bed and asked if I was okay and I could tell that she was very nervous. I couldn't talk, I just grabbed her hand and tried to stop crying. Sonija laid down next to me and just hugged me really tightly until I slowly started crying.

'Even tho you cried, your voice is really beautiful Lisa.' Sonija said.

'Thank you Sonija..' I said and smiled at her.

'Where did you learn to sing like this?' she asked and yeah I forgot... She didn't know about the fact that I have been in a band with my sisters.. but it was tragical to talk about it...

'My Mom taught me and my sisters how to sing. We loved to sing together..' I answered.

'You should continue singing. If you won't do it for yourself, then you should do it for your sister... I'm not too young, I CAN see that you're not alright..' she came up. Omg, she was so cute! But I was't sure... in one point she was totally right.. but in the other point.. wouldn't it feel like I would cheat on them?

'Thank you Sonija.' I ssmiled and hugged her one more time.

'Can you sing for me?' she asked. I didn't know what to say.

'You've got no money, but you got it all and we can take it if you want, you think the time, goes on and on, you got the whole world on a role..' I sang and then I saw Katinka and Petrojic standing in the door... Omg did I wake them up??

'I'm, I am sorry for waking you up..' I stumbled and I was seriously a little afraid of them.. I didn't know how they would react.

'Lisa calm down, you didn't do anything wrong. We just listened to this beautiful voice and came here. I'm serious your voice is really beautiful.' they said. Thanks for the confidence..

'Agree.' Sofija said. In that moment they really gave me confidence. I mean, did I just find something to hold on? It actually felt really good to sing Believe it.

Already like 2 weeks after that night, I felt way better and I didn't have that much break downs anymore. That night helped alot. I think it was the fact that I got to sing. My Mom always said that if we will ever ever miss each other, we should just sing and it will feel like we're together. And that day I noticed that she was totally right.

Like a half year after coming to my new family, Sofija and Sonija wanted me to sing at their school stage. They had a little festival at school soz..
I didn't know if I should go but then I remembered what my Mom said. So, I started to sing again. I started for my sisters, for my family. I also always looked up at my sisters. I never imagined to sing without my sisters. They always gave me the strength to sing. It will need it's time, so I'll continue. In honor of my sisters.