The concert day - Tsunami

Dani and Amy lost their memory about what happened before the tragedy, so they won't say anything.

Lisa's POV:

Omg, this day was pretty terrifying. It was stormy and thunderstorms occurred. I was kinda scared because it was even stronger than it has ever been in America. But, I tried to focus on the concert, and of course, the people who came to see us. They let me feel safe and I forgot about the weather outside. We did the concert and it was amazing. I knew alot of fans from the web. I was able to recognize them.

Christina's POV:

What a strong thunderstorm.. I was terrified like Lisa. We had troubles at the entrance, because we couldn't park the car at the official parking lot. We came in with wet clothes and didn't have anything else with us.. That's all I remember.

Katherine's POV:

Ouw, what a weather... My dad already thought of cancelling the show, because we couldn't even leave the apartment for a few hours... It was only 4pm and it was dark like night..
At least we were able to talk to our dad so we didn't have to cancel the concert. But that night became my worst nightmare...

So, after the concert, we sat next to a huge window wall and had a late night dinner, because we couldn't leave. Our parents were still backstage..

So, I'm the only one who's able to remember this moment.. It's painful to talk about it.

Well, we sat there and suddenly we heard and saw people running and screaming in front of the window... Cars crashed.. We ran up to the window to see what happened... Then, the shock of our lives came over us... A huge wave of water, a tsunami, came up the hill. We all ran away when trees cut our way, so everyone ran into a different direction... We tried to save our lives.. Dani and Lauren yelled for Mom and Dad when I just looked around for my sisters... I wasn't able to find them.. Then I ran.. If I would've stayed there for another 10 seconds, a tree would've hit me... I ran and ran and turned around for one last time. The hall crashed into a thousand pieces.. Mom and Dad were in that part and there wasn't any chance for them to escape...
I saw people running into a shopping hall, so I ran after them.. Crying... I couldn't see any of my sisters. And here, my memory ends. Everything is black now.