9

Frankie, Shay and Lola all came running over to me as the pair left shaking me out of my thoughts.

"What just happened?" I asked still staring into the spot Tristan had just been standing.

"You just met most dramatic pair of grade 11's there is!" Frankie replied as we all sat at the table.

"Listen Olivia we love you but if your going to ditch us for them..." Shay started but I immediately interrupted with a "I won't!! I promise, Tristan hates me and Zoe is horrible!"

"Good! Then we won't have to kick you out our foursome!" Lola smiled innocently. Her and Shay then went to grab a sandwich.

"Hey, did you wanna come round mine after school? I've been dying to talk to you about something and it's really important." Frankie asked eagerly.

Crap! It's about Miles probably! But why would it be about Miles, I haven't done anything

Crap! It's about Miles probably! But why would it be about Miles, I haven't done anything...but Shay and Lola said I had? And Zoe has the picture. But Tris being a boy meant Miles was Gay. Right? These were all the thoughts in my head.

My mind was in debate and the longer it took for me to answer the weirder I looked so I just blurted out a "Yeah?"

"Great. Thank you." She replied just before Shay and Lola can back laughing about some butt incident and some corrosive chemicals.

" She replied just before Shay and Lola can back laughing about some butt incident and some corrosive chemicals

"It's not funny Lola. Do you think anyone saw?" she moped.

"I think you shouldn't have tried to pad your butt out. Then you wouldn't have been walking backwards so he didn't see and you wouldn't have got corrosive liquid on yo' ass." She took a bite of her lunch.

"I only did it because you told me he liked butts and I haven't got one. It's as flat as a pancake. It was so embarrassing. Look at my shorts." She looked down hat her green kit short.

"Don't worry, it's happens to everyone. Tiny might not know." I tried to reassure. I couldn't help but laugh at little at her situation. Winston had spilt Corrosive liquids all over her butt but it didn't hurt her as she filled her trousers with cotton to make her butt bigger. She still had to take her trousers off in front of Tiny and the whole class.