31

Olivia's POV:

Winston tried to persuade me at lunch that it wasn't what it looked like but I didn't care. Miles was still talking to her, he shouldn't have even been doing that. She's not good for him. What's worse he made Winston pick up the pieces . Again.
I told him I was fine as I could see he'd rather be with Frankie then doing Miles' dirty work.

At the end of the day I went to my locker to get out some books. I saw I had a oomphchat from Tristan. I opened it to see it was a 10 second video of Miles and Esme.

 I opened it to see it was a 10 second video of Miles and Esme

"You faked a suicide attempt?" he chased after her.

"I had to! You were ignoring me!" She cried back.

"I can't believe I've ruined things between me and Olivia for this. I've had it with you. Stay away from me. I'm trying to change."

"Please, I don't have anyone else!." She grabbed his arm but he shook her off.

"Don't make this harder, I'm trying to change. I like who I am around Olivia. I don't need anything prescribed to get me through the day happily when I'm with her. Now just go, get medical help. You've just proved you need it."

The video ended. I texted Tris a thank you.

As if he knew, I then got a message from Miles. "Please still come tonight 7 ish. Let me explain XX"

Forever playing with my heart Miles Hollingsworth. I thought as I got in my car.

When I got through the door my dad was waiting for me. He had a beer in one hand.

"Dad are you okay?" I asked softly, I thought the alcohol was gone.
"Mike has gone." He mumbled swirling his drink around.
"What?" I asked confused.
"He sent me an email this morning saying his wife had ended it with him."

"Did he say why?" I asked.
"The family had not been coping well with his return." He explained.

I almost wanted to hug Mrs. Hollingsworth. I tried my best to hide my smile as my dad was clearly upset over the matter but I couldn't.