Before you start.

I think I should start off by saying.
I am Triles shipper. I have been since Thunderstruck, it was a beautiful moment for all of us. And I know Miles and Tristan are perfectly imperfect for each other. Since watching DNC the writers have just proved more and more just how good the paring can be. For me, they are endgame.

HOWEVER

I am not good at writing boy x boy stories, nor have I never done it, meaning I would do no justice to the beautiful couple by writing some emotionless babble. As a straight female, I don't feel I can perfectly portray Tristan and Miles' relationship without writing down the obvious attraction from the show scenes, I can't connect to the boys and put down there understanding for each other into words.
So, I thought perhaps I could start off with Miles, being the bisexual he is, with a girlfriend and I got really into it.

HOWEVER

That's not to say I haven't tried out any Triles moments/ references in this story along with other references from next generation. I have tried to incorporate Olivia into the series following as close to the storyline of series 1 with her character woven into it and adapting the other characters around her. It is needless to say I don't take any credits for anything that happens from the show nor do I own any characters apart from Olivia and her father. I would also like to take this opportunity to say all the gifs are from tumblr as well, I have cropped and edited a few but they were originally created by dozens of tumblr users who I am infinitely grateful to.

SO

If you are a Triles shipper, I hope you can find a little place in your heart, that is currently drowning in emotion after the series 3 finale (let's be honest, that's all of us), for Olivia and Miles like I have.

HOWEVER

I can completely understand if you can't comprehend Miles with anyone apart from Tristan and are reading this being like NO!NO!NO! This is all wrong! But sadly this story is not one you will enjoy. Therefore do not recommend.

For the rest of you I really hope you like my story of Olivia and Miles and fall in love with them as I have. Please comment what you think as I check this almost everyday. Anyway, Enjoy!!