25

At break Hunter came to find me. "Hey Olive," he put an arm round my neck. I flinched slightly but he didn't notice.
"I got you front row seats at the play offs tonight. Your coming aren't you?" He looked at me with his light blue eyes and scruffy hair.  He had so much hope in his eyes that it was hard to look at him properly.

  He had so much hope in his eyes that it was hard to look at him properly

"For sure!" I lied. I couldn't say no, I didn't want to let him down. .He stands up and puts on his gamer hoody on dramatically.

"Great, see you in battle." He smiles. I cringe slightly at the dorkiness.

Mile's POV:I had a pounding headache all through the lesson

Mile's POV:
I had a pounding headache all through the lesson. It was like a hole in my head. I needed something to take the edge off. I looked around the room and it was all hazy.

At the end of lesson I whisper "Esme I need some more pills

At the end of lesson I whisper "Esme I need some more pills." to her sitting next to me, I took out the pot she had given me to prove it. It had taken me just over two weeks to empty it. Our father had become a frequent visitor.

"Already? Fine you're in luck."  She handed me a small bag.

"What in it?" I questioned.
"Let's just say, I'm upgrading you." She replied as she gave me a sickly sweet smile. They didn't look like ones before and they weren't even with a prescribed pot but I didn't care. My brothers match was tonight and I needed them.