33

My dad was gone, Olivia was mine. How could anything be more perfect?

We spent the rest of the time on my bed kissing and talking. I just couldn't help it, all I was thinking about was how much I liked her.

Winston and Frankie came home at 9:30 all loved up. It still irritated me slightly but hey, I was in love with her best friend too.

"How was the film?" Olivia asked Winston. She twiddled a bit of her hair, a habit I had noticed.
"I don't know I didn't really watch much." He smirked and Frankie lets out a giggle.

" He smirked and Frankie lets out a giggle

"I'm going to pretend I didn't here that." I muttered.
"I better go. My dad wants me back by 10." Olive whispered.

"I'll take you home." Me and Winston said at the same time. I gave him a look.

"It would be easier, my house is right by hers." Winston shrugged. "You can drive me home Olivia?"

"Sure why not." She replied.
"But I want to do it." I protest and cross my arms like a little kid.The three of them laugh.
"Oh Miles. You can take a ride with me to school tomorrow."
"But you don't know what evil is out there, you could get hurt and Chewy isn't much protection." I mumbled.
"I do, actually." She says under her breath. I feel a twist in my stomach making the hold on her waist tighter.

"Fine, look after her Winston and you owe me another kiss." I joke looking at her.
"Another kiss?!" Frankie butts in but I had already pulled Olivia close.

"Uh guys" Winston interrupted awkwardly. We both broke apart and looked at him. Olivia looked down and laughed.
"Still weird." Frankie smiled not really meaning it.

We all walked to the door and said our goodbyes. When we shut the door Frankie and I both look at each other.

"You are smitten, it's plain obvious." Frankie laughs. I try to hide a smile but I can't "Yes, yes I am Frankenstein. It's as simple as that."

Olivia's POV:

"Alright Chu, give it up, you live no where near me." I laughed as we left the house. He looked over and smiled at me.

 He looked over and smiled at me