36

Suddenly the door slammed. Me and Frankie both jumped.
I was laying on one sofa and she was on the other. We made a face at each other.

"I'm taking away all your devices, no games, no phone and your definitely grounded!" I heard Mrs. Hollingsworth shout.

"Oh boy!" Frankie mutters as Miles walks into the living room, he had just got home from basketball practise. He smiled at his sister and bends down to give me a quick kiss on the lips. He was kind of dripping with sweat he patted his forehead dry with the towel slung over his shoulder.

He came and sat down on the sofa. He lifts my head up and sits down before putting it back down on his legs. I smiled up at him, I loved this casual cute behaviour.

"What have you done now?" I whispered looking up at him. He shakes his head and opens a packet of popcorn and sits it on the table in between us and Frankie. I tried not to laugh at the fact he'd got some, this sounded serious. No time for popcorn.

Hunter storms into the living room, his mum close behind. "You can't do that! I have to sort thing with Yael, you're treating me like a prisoner!" He shouts back. Miles grabs a handful of popcorn and I take some, I changed my mind, perfect time for popcorn .

"Hiya Olivia dear!" Her expression changes to a smiley one just for me before going cold again.
"You called an army unit on an innocent young girl today.  Do you understand how embarrassing that was for me? Your principle probably thinks I am an awful mother after everything! I think a grounding and a 3 week suspension is letting you off easily!" Mrs. H argues back.

"Getting let off easy is what the rest of my friends got. Helping out with a dumb ball! The idiots ruined the whole thing!" He grimaced.
"They got off easier because they apologised. You don't even regret it do you?" She asks running her hands through her wavy blonde hair.

 You don't even regret it do you?" She asks running her hands through her wavy blonde hair

"Miles does a ton of drugs because he has some daddy issues and gets away with it . But because I got revenge on a dumb blonde who can't sing. I get treated like shit!"
Hunter points over at Miles and me. He makes a disgusted face and stares at us both. I go to move away under his stare but Miles holds me and slightly shakes his head not avoiding eye contact with his brother as if to say "don't let him get to you".
"You called the swatting?!" Frankie gasped. "Uncool brother!"

"You do not use that language in my house." Diana said sternly to Hunter. "I'm going to phone the lawyer see if there is a way to reduce the fine. How could you be so horrible and stupid?!" Diana rushes out the room.

"Are you okay Hunter?" Miles asks cautiously.