17

I woke up the next morning in my bra and pants. Things must have gotten pretty heated last night. I got out of bed and watched the sun shine over his arm. He was actually beautiful, he liked to mention it often, but it was hard to deny.

His hair looked all fuzzed up and soft which was cute and his face looked handsome and calm

His hair looked all fuzzed up and soft which was cute and his face looked handsome and calm. I was definitely falling for this boy. Miles Hollingsworth. Miles Hollingsworth. Miles Hollingsworth.

I thought about what he had told me last night. He asked me if he could kiss me. He had learned from the first time. HE can be the one to ask nicely.

I also thought about the other thing, he must have really trusted me to confide in something like that. His chest didn't look bruised, instead he had perfect toned abs. I heard his breathing falter "checking me out?" He mumbled sleepily.

"I think that's aloud seeing as I'm only in my underwear." I replied and I saw how hard Miles was not trying to look. I  got up, suddenly realising how dizzy my head was, and put on a dressing gown, Miles was definitely watching from behind.

"Do you feel okay?" I asked looking at the bottle on my desk which was now empty.
"Not great, but I don't think that's all because of the whisky." He said putting on his vest. He still had trousers on thank god.

 He still had trousers on thank god

Miles POV:

I woke to Olive already awake. I thought about last night. It had been fun and I really liked her. I just didn't feel right. Getting drunk because of my dad and kissing her was not how I wanted it to go. I just got mad and I thought alcohol was my answer, she should never have gotten dragged into it, I should have left after my apology.  My feelings were confused, I was to worried about my dad to enjoy anything and if Frankie ever found out she'd stop talking to me for at least a month. I didn't deserve Olivia, she would get hurt and run.

She put the on a silk robe. I couldn't help but look at her in her bra and pants. She was so hot. But I couldn't look for too long. She then came and sat on my bed and tried to kiss me again but I turned my head so she ended up kissing my cheek.

"What's the matter?" She asked awkwardly trying to hold my hand my I shift before she could reach it. She gets off the bed.

 She gets off the bed

"Olivia I'm sorry." I said.

"What do you mean? Last night was fun...from what I can remember." She smiled.
"Yeah but it's not going to happen again. I was angry because of my dad, I'm sorry I dragged you down with me."

"Stop apologising." She said with a firm undertone. I paused. Why wasn't I happy.

"It was just a kiss. A drunk mistake." I replied firmly back and she backed away.
"No Miles..." She looked like a helpless puppy.
"You don't understand!" I half shout, she was really testing me. My head hurt like mad.
"I do, I understand you Miles.
Ive fought with my dad about this, I was trying to help." I felt bad for her which made me angry at myself.
"No, you don't, I never asked for your help! You're just naive little girl!"

I can't believe I said that. That's not what I meant to say.It sort of just came out. I opened my mouth but nothing more came out. I could see she was trying hard not to cry. I am the biggest dick in the world. This is what my dad makes me do, self destruct and hurt the people I care about. I had pushed her away.

"I'm going to go home, try sort some stuff out." I conclude. Maybe it was for the best for her. She couldn't like me she was too precious.

She wiped her tear and played with the tie on her gown. We both heard a little movement downstairs.

I get up to use the door.

Olive sighed, I couldn't stand to see her upset. But I couldn't lead her on I was a disaster waiting to happen, she was too good for me. I had already said enough. Too much.

"Miles." I looked up hoping she'd say something good. "Window." I shook my head, took my bottle and left the same way I had arrived.

I am an idiot! I wasn't angry at her. I was angry at myself and my parents.

Olivia POV:

So that was it then. Get drunk with me, tell me you want me, kiss me and then bail in the morning. This made sense. It's not like it was the first time. This is just how it went with stuff like this. I thought maybe last night he might be different, actually, I didn't think at all. I was drunk. This wasn't joker Miles or Passionate Miles or Serious Miles. It was the player who everyone else seemed to warn me about but I didn't listen. I had let myself get used again. I thought the month and a bit flirting actually meant something.

I thought maybe it didn't matter he was a year older. But calling me a naive little girl showed it clearly was a problem for him. Maybe he was right.

I felt so annoyed that I was a distraction method for him and I felt sick too. Screw hangovers.

I picked out a black flowery dress and put some sunglasses. That was better, everything wasn't so annoyingly bright.

I went downstairs to see my Dad suited up, looks like he got up himself today.

"I want you to apologise to Mike after school today." My Dad instructed. I thought this would have ended last night but it clearly hadn't. Fuck "Mike" I wasn't going to call him Miles, him and his son don't deserve to share a name.

"Never." I reply grabbing my keys angrily putting on my sunglasses and slamming the doors behind me. I was mad at Miles but that man doesn't deserve shit.