Capri

xxx~ This insight of Capri shows her true self. She feels that she can only be herself in bed. So. This is a very, sexual, chapter. It's not an important chapter so if you're uncomfortable with that, move on to Chapter 10 ~xxx

     I was laying in the bed of my new lover; his name was Brad, he was just absolutely amazing.

     And I don't just mean as a person. I mean in bed. He was great. Way better than any man I'd ever been with. Almost as good as Kai. The only problem with Kai was that he never fought for dominance. He was always submissive, and I wanted him to be dominant.

     Brad, on the other hand, was always on top. I stopped fighting for the dominance I never wanted awhile ago.

     I propped my head up on my elbow, "Brad, wake up babe."

     He woke up a few moments later. He mimicked the way I laid, and smiled, "Hey, ready for round two?"

     "I always am, and you know this."

      Before I could think or say anything else, his bare body was over me. His hand trailed the purple triangular markings on my right upper arm.

     "I love seeing the colors and symbol of my group on your arm."

     He kissed and bit at the triangles. Leaving a mark that was had to see unless you really looked. He kissed up onto my shoulder and repeated the process, leaving a mark that was really visible.

      He repeated this one more time where my neck and my jaw connected. He kissed my lips, longer than anything else. Then he continued his trail around me. He left another mark on the left side of my neck. Another right above my left boob.

      I was moaning quietly, not getting pleasured enough to moan any louder. He noticed this and suddenly I felt something in me. I let out a loud moan.

     It was his fingers, not what I wanted, but I still found it very pleasurable. He added another and pumped quicker.

     Another. Quicker. Spill. He lowered his head, and began tasting. As if I were a cupcake and he were an overjoyed boy licking the icing off.

     I was still moaning, and I could tell he wasn't stopping until he came. He pulled his head out of my legs, and brought his face back up to my lips.

     He licked his lips, worked on making a mark on my neck even more visible, and plunged his member into me. I let out a loud moan and was already on the verge again.

     Not long after, we both came. Me for the third time in the past 24 hours, him for the second.

     We both fell asleep again.