Farris

xxx~ Not a real update. Just a little insight on how everyone else is doing. Sorry! I'll update as soon as possible! The photo is my drawing of Farris. ~xxx

      I was walking through the halls of the library. I hadn't known where I was going or what I was doing until I arrived at a door with a window looking in at a table.

     "Cami," I whispered as I opened up the vacant room.

     It's been months since she left. Yet I still couldn't move on, I still couldn't remove her from my mind. I still couldn't put a reason behind why she left.

      I sat on her bed, no one had been in here since the day she left. Except me, sometimes when I was drowning in memories of her, I'd come here.

      I missed her so badly. The way she'd reject me and push me away, but let me in when she was down. She told me things she kept inside for awhile. Even if it wasn't much, I still felt like I mattered to her knowing that.

      I wondered if she'd moved on. Forgotten me. Pushed me so far in the back of her mind that I was gone. Like I'd never existed in the first place.

      Then I wondered if she hadn't moved on and forgotten. Maybe she thought about me as much as I thought about her.

      What if she got hurt?

      I shook my head at that. That thought, that mere idea, was absurd. She's too independent, too stubborn, to let anyone in who would hurt her. She overthinks everything, so the idea of her doing something stupid was idiotic.

       I hoped she didn't think I was overpowering. I just have a really high ego and when I see a girl I like, I gotta have her.

      "What is it that you do to me?"

      Her words from that day rang through my mind. God I missed her

     "Funny. If you were the very best wizard, you would have had me the moment we met."

      She was amazing. So sassy and independent. But naive and thoughtful.

      I remembered the annoyance in her voice when Capri walked in. I agree, I was pretty annoyed when she walked in, but it sounded like there was a deeper annoyance and hatred there.

      They are almost entirely polar opposites. Capri is so sweet and nice, but she could still find it in her to cheat on Kai. On the other hand, while Cami is sarcastic and a little selfish, she's still loyal to those she trusts and cares for.

     This is why I care so much for this hazel eyed beauty. The amount of care and trust she holds for those close to her, is incredible.

     I pulled myself from my thoughts and walked out of her room. I walked up to the computer and resources room. I sat at the table that I also held memories with Cami.

     This is where I always ate my meals. I used to eat with Kai and Capri before the drama went down between the three of us.

     Sometimes Kai would join me up here; he and I are fine, I thought he'd hate me about how upfront I was about telling him.

     Neither of us talk to Capri, she hooked up with some guy and just left one day.

      Kai and I talk about both hers and Cami's leaving. Capri left in the night about a month after Cami did.

     I noticed it was getting dark, I went to my own room. Before nearly collapsing on the bed, I looked at my reflection.

     My emerald green eyes were dull, Cam took the life from them the day she left. My light brown hair was a mess, I had a shadow of stubble growing in. My black and blue shirt was ruffled, nothing could ruffle it the way she did that morning. There were bruises and cuts on the right side of my forehead and the same thing on my left cheek, from a fight yesterday.

      Some stupid kid was talking bad about Cami and I went ballistic without thinking. He landed a few hits on me, but the damage done to me was nothing compared to the damage done to him and the room.

      Chairs were thrown everywhere, a table was flipped. I ended up breaking his left arm and spraining his right ankle. I had tossed him into a wall, bruises covered his shoulders and back because of that. I got him to the ground and when he sat up, he his head off of a window sill, leaving a gash in his cheek and forehead.

      Kai was disappointed, but when I told him why, he just nodded. He knew how overprotective I was of that girl. I just got a little defensive. A little is an understatement. I got mega defensive. That's more fitting.

     I turned from the mirror and my thoughts. I fell onto the bed and passed out almost as quickly.

     I dreamt of her, like I do almost every night.