6 ; rules

One week has passed since Mr Clifford and I's encounter, in class he's subtle with his stare, making sure to not hold my gaze long enough before I can mouth "give me a detention."

When that's all I wanted, I wanted him to make me feel uneasy, nervous and I wanted to have him all to myself.

"Earth to May? Hellooo?" Evie waved her hand over my face. "What's been going on with you lately? You've been acting hell weird."
"Sorry, just thinking." I reply, brushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

I hug my books to my chest and watch as Calum kisses Evie on the cheek, then turning to watch Mr Clifford stride down the hall.

His hand carrying a brief case and sunglasses sitting on top of his head.

Michaels eyes traveled to mine, and I instantly felt the heat rise to my cheeks. I blushed and looked back at Evie, but her face was mashed with Calum's, leaving me in an awkward position.

Holy shit! He's coming over here!

"Hello May." He smirks.
"Hi sir."

Calum and Evie hadn't even stopped making out, so I nodded my head as a signal to keep walking.

Michael followed, his long legs walking fast to catch up with me.
"Baby girl don't walk away from daddy." I heard from behind me.

I turned around as quick as I could, hissing a, "shh."
"What's wrong princess?" He smirked while inching closer, his body towering over mine.

The smirk faded into a devilish grin, and I licked my lips impatiently.

"Scared someone will hear?" He continued, "my office, lunch time."

I gazed up at Mr Clifford, noticing every eyelash and dark under eyes which I assume are from lack of sleep.

He raised an eyebrow and bit his lip, "Am I clear?"
"Yes."
"Yes what?"

"Yes daddy."

-

"Take a seat, sweetheart." Michael gestured to his lap.
"Michael someone could walk in-we shouldn't be doing this-"
"Doors are locked, blinds are down, everything's fine." He urged.
"Are you sure?"
"100%, now come on," he grabbed my hand and yanked me softly onto his lap, "come sit on daddy's lap."

The better half of me knew this was wrong; so wrong. But also the needy part of me wanted this, wanted his touch and his weird kink that, I for some reason, found hot.

I put my legs over his inner thigh, having his hand on my lower back and my butt on almost his hip.

"No princess, straddle me."
"W-what?" I stutter.
"Wrap your legs around my waist."
"But sir I'm wearing a skirt."
"If you can't worry about it pulling down the length during the day I'm sure you won't worry about me seeing anything."

He was right.

I twisted my body to wrap my medium-sized legs around his waist.

"Is this okay Michael?"
"I think I'm gonna have to give you some rules, May."
"Uh okay..."

I rest my hands down onto his stomach and avoid eye contact with him.

"Rule one; when we are alone, it's daddy to you. But otherwise in social situations you will address me as sir or Mr Clifford. Am I understood?"
"Yes."
"May-"
"Sorry, I mean- yes daddy."

Daddy smirks playfully and gives me a quick nod of approval, his hands travelling up my legs in a slithering motion.

"Rule two; of course your rights are valued, but you must obey daddy."

"Rule three; no harming yourself, I don't know what you've previously done to your beautiful body-" he snakes his hand down my inner thigh, "but I don't want you hurting it."

"Rule four; you're mine. Only mine, if I find out you're seeing a boy consequences will be in play."

"And rule five; if you're uncomfortable with anything, our safe word is pineapple, I know it's different and a bit strange but it's better than having a common one like blue or red."

All I could do was nod and I looked down at his slouched shoulders, Mr Clifford moved his hands up my skirt and to my waist line.

"But princess, if you are uncomfortable with this all, and I've mistaken friendliness with flirting, you can get off me now and we don't ever have to bring this up again."
"We're way past that point though right?"

Here was my time, my time to get off him and run back to my friends, run back to my fairly normal life.

I'd have to be in or out, and if we got caught we would both have to take the punishments, and I don't know whether I'm prepared to face them.

"May?" Michael searched for something in my eyes, searching for either discomfort or lust.

And I don't know which one he found, because I was a mixture of both.

So I studied him, I studied every feature and took a mental note on his type of clothing.

Was this really the type of man I want to be involved in?

||

I frickin love this book so far I'm sorry to be up myself