14 ; fresh prince

The bell rang throughout the school, and I eagerly rushed out of class. I took the back exit as Mr Clifford instructed, and I found the teachers car park.

"May! Where the hell are you going!?" Evie called from behind me, making me stop dead in my tracks. Her mum works at school, so she's got a legitimate reason to be here, while me, I don't.

"Oh I was looking for you." I quickly stutter out.
"Okay...what's up?"
"Um-uh, is Calum okay? He seemed a bit upset today."
"We've been fighting a lot, I think he's cheating on me."
"What actually?!"
"I don't know, Rachel keeps flirting with him and doing that hip swing."

Rachel Forrester was a curvy girl, but perfectly curvy. While Evie, she was just a stick, with no curve.

"It'll be alright, just try talk it out."
"Thanks May, I'll see you tomorrow."
"Yep bye." I walk the other way, back into school.

I watch from inside, waiting until she leaves in her mums Volvo.
Once the coast is clear, I walk out and look for Michael.

Then I see him holding his usual brief case, with Miss Rooney talking to him.

He spots me quickly, Miss Rooney searches for something in her bag and he takes that moment to jerk his head to the side as if to say, 'hide'.

I nod and jog to where the bins are, and hide behind them.

A few minutes pass, and my phone vibrates in my pocket.

Daddy: all good, come to the car

I shove the phone back into my pocket and get up, then walking to his familiar car.

I jump in and immediately connect my lips with his, desperately needing his touch.

"Hello kitten." He murmurs.
"Daddy." I smile.
"What does my girl want to do tonight?"
"Anything."
"Anything?"

-

Michaels hand rested on my boob, and his head was placed on my collarbone. I couldn't see his face, but I wished I could. I wish I could see his sleeping, angelic features.

The Fresh Prince of Bell Air played on the TV, and everything felt perfect.

"Lucy." He mumbled, making me tense. All the blood felt like it left my body, who was Lucy? And why was he saying her name?

"Michael." I nudge him.
"Lucy stop."
"It's not Lucy, it's May." His head shoots up, and he stares at me.

"Sorry I was having a dream." He quickly stuttered.
"About Lucy? Who is she?"
"Don't worry about it."
"No come on, tell me." I say.
"Why? Why do you want to know?" He defended.

pause.

"Because-because I care about you." His eyes soften.
"I'll tell you about Lucy another time okay? Let's go back to cuddling."
"But wait- is Lucy you're girlfriend or wife? Your sister? Is she important to you right now?"
"Baby girl chill out, no she's not any of those things. She never will be again, she just haunts me. Now can I put my hand where it belongs please?"

I let my crossed arms go, and I instantly feel his palm cup my boob.

"I love you and only you princess." He mumbled on my lips.

Is he just saying that? Or does he really mean it?

||

Ok talked to my crush today and his best friend said he was gonna ask me out tomorrow!! So excited hopefully it happens