11 ; mood swings

I had been attacked by the monthly nature visit in the middle of the night, sending me into a very cranky mood because I had to get out of bed and clean myself up; and not sleeping.

It was Monday, again, and I had English first period. But as usual Im late.
So my converses made their well-known squeaky sound which drove me insane. I pretty much tip toed into student services.

"Late again Miss Bliss, it's becoming quite a habit of yours isn't it darl?" Miss Rooney chimed.
"Uh huh." I unenthusiastically replied, just wanting to die from the pain in my uterus.
"I'll sign you in, go ahead and get to class."
"Cheers."

I barely could keep my eyes open as I strolled through the hall, then finding my English room and knocking softly.

The whole class looks towards the door, Mr Clifford welcomes me in.
"Hello May, late are we?"
"Yes sir." I growl, handing him my late slip, our fingers brushing slightly.

Mr Clifford gives me a confused look, while I lazily glared at him.
"Take a seat." He sternly says.
"Whatever." I mumbled for no apparent reason.
"What was that?" I hear him say, making my heart race.

I internally groan and shrug, not bothering to apologise because I was that tired and in so much pain.

"Detention at recess." He seriously says to me, making me sigh and place my head on the desk.

-

"Now what kind of stunt do you think you were pulling in class today baby girl? Speaking to me in such a rude manor."

I didn't say anything, I just let his hands roam my waist. Daddy twisted his head to the side and stared, earning an eye roll from me.

"Princess you're going the right way for a punishment." His eyes darkened.
"Whatever." I groaned, my hormones raging.

The siren goes, making me reach down and grab my bag.
"I've got class." I turn away but am gripped back by him.
"Well I don't." Mr Clifford's green eyes were intense.

"Michael let me go. I'm really not in the mood."
"Excuse me?" He angrily says.
"You heard me, I'm actually starting to get over this shit."
"Princess you shouldn't have said that."
"Why? What're you gonna do?"

I couldn't believe I was even saying this, it was word vomit and I couldn't stop. I didn't even mean these things!

"Bend over my desk, right now." Michael says, digging his fingers into my wrist.
"No."
"Why are you disobeying me May? Two days ago you were swooning  and now you're acting like a brat. Now bend over the fucking desk for your punishment, because you've been a bad girl May, and I won't have it."
"I'm-I'm on my period." I stutter out embarrassedly.
"That's no excuse."
"I know but can you punish me another way, instead of spanking me, where you're close to my..."

Michaels hard glare doesn't fade.

He walks back to his desk and waves his hand, "dismissed."

||

Bad girl May!