20 ; first time ( part one )

After leaving the shops, Michael took me back to his apartment. We sit on the couch, eating and kissing each other every minute or two.

"Look, May, I want you to know the precautions of what's going on tonight."
"Yeah."
"We have to be careful, you're on the pill right?"
"Yeah of course."
"Well that's good, I also bought you the morning after pill just in case okay?"
"Okay."
"But, if shit goes down, and Calum tells someone, we mustn't tell the police that we had sex. Do you understand me baby girl?"
"Yes daddy."

"Good girl, shall we go get started?"

-

I climbed into bed, having daddy crawl on top of me. He placed himself in between my thighs, still fully clothed. Michaels eyes search mine before placing his lips firmly down onto mine.

He pulls away and then places a kiss to the corner of my mouth, down to my jaw. My heart thuds quickly in my chest, and my breathing quickens as his lips attach to the spot just below my ear lobe.

I let a moan slip from my mouth, I could feel him smirk against my skin. 

"Daddy." I moan out.
"You don't have to call me that for your first time May." He speaks quietly.
"Okay, Michael." I test out his name flowing through my lips and into a moan.

I watch intently as he balances himself, then slowly pulling up my shirt over my head.
I felt bare, it was a feeling I'd never experienced in front of someone else before.

My first instinct is to cover myself, which is what I do, bringing my arms to fold them in front of my chest.

"Hey, hey," Michael almost whispers,"don't ever hide from me. You're beautiful."

"Shut up." I smile.
"No I mean it, you're gorgeous May."
"Thanks." I stutter out.

He unclipped my bra, making my anxiety go through the roof even more.

I raked my hands through his hair, earning a low, throaty groan in return.

As his hands wandered down to my - technically his - tracksuit pants, I was lifting his shirt up, revealing his stomach and chest.

He pulled my pants down; along with my underwear. Michael placed his fingers up and down my slit, then trailing his fingers in circles on my inner thigh.

I unbuttoned his jeans, and then unzipped them. He slid them off his legs and kissed me gently.

"I got you the flavour you want, princess."

||

So I have new book that might be releasing soon (or when this one comes to an end) and it's about my experience at the moment and over the past few years. Obviously I've changed the names and whatever but yeah you get me, sorry for small teaser btw! Forgive me xx