12 ; not a happy daddy

I unlock my phone, clicking into messages and seeing the empty conversation between Michael and I.

Me: daddy I'm sorry about what I said today, please forgive me

I sigh when I get no reply after a while, making my heart sink.

A knock comes on my door, making me sit up. "Come in!"
"Hi sweetie." Mum says.
"Hey mum, what's up?"
"Just wanted to have a chat..."
"Okay?" She comes and sits on my bed.
"May, I'm gonna take the job, but I need to know whether you're mature enough to look after yourself and the house."
"Mum that's really great, do I need to get a job? To look after myself?"
"No honey of course not, don't worry about that just yet. I'll need to help you write your resume and I want to be there for your first job, so I've got a credit card alright? Unless you go on 20 mad shopping sprees you won't run out of money. But if you do you need to tell me."
"Thank you mum." I hug her.
"I trust you May, don't do anything stupid. Please."

What the hell does that mean?

"Don't worry, I won't be throwing parties or anything; Evie is the only friend I got." I laughed sarcastically.
"Very funny."
"When do you leave?"
"Tomorrow night, it was the earliest flight."
"Alright, do you need help packing?"
"No it's okay, you get some sleep, it's getting late."
"Alright mum, love you."
"Love you too."

-

The Sun flew up this morning, making me sad that I had to get up.

Daddy: daddy is not happy with you sweetheart.

Finally a message from him!

Me: I know daddy, that was so painful not talking to you
Daddy: there's your punishment
Me: not talking for 1 night, that's my punishment?
Daddy: is there a problem?
Me: no daddy
Daddy: come to my house here's the address: Huntington Valley Apartments, floor 6 room 2
Me: what? When? We have school!
Daddy: now. You're not going today.

I picked myself up from the bed and got dressed, then raced out of the house, thank god mum was already at work.

I started the car and drove to his house, once I reached to it I was quite amazed at how extravagant the apartment complex was.

When I got out and raced to the door, eager to see him, I pressed the buzzer for his room.
"It's me." I said into the microphone wall, then the door opened.

-

I sat on Mr Clifford's couch, not even bothering with school. He sat across from me, his hands folded together and dark eyes staring me down.

"Daddy I have news." I finally spoke.
"What might that be?"

My heart slightly sunk at the absence of his usual pet names for me.

"My mum is leaving tonight, and I will be alone for a few months."
"Is that so?"
"Yes daddy."

He smirked softly, and I could feel the heat rise to my cheeks.

"Did you mean those things you said yesterday? About starting to 'get over this shit'?"
"No of course not daddy, my mood was just all over the place."
"Well I have to admit, you've made me reevaluate our relationship."

I could feel my heart slightly crack, and my palms become sweaty.

"Do you not want to see me anymore?" I choked out.

Michaels eyes turned from dark to sincere, and I know I shouldn't be getting upset about this but I've grown pretty attached to this man.

"It's wrong," he sighs, "that I still want to see you."
"Is it that I can't be what you need? Because I'm 16?"
"No, baby girl, I just want to tell you before we go any further in this...I'll break your heart."

Michael moved over to me and in one swift movement he pulled me into his lap, so I was straddling him.

"What does that mean?"
"It means May, that, there's a good chance this will all turn out badly. And I might even go to prison, who knows."
"So we should stop?"
"I'm trying to control myself, what we did over the past week was amazing, you're just so addictive. I can't get enough."

He joins our lips together, and begs for entrance which I deny.
"Kiss me May, kiss me." He begs against my neck.

"I think I need to go." I force myself to say, even though I wanted this badly.
I look down into his eyes and he brushes a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Say something, make me stay here Michael." I sigh, resting my forehead against his.
"Do you want to make a deal?" He suggests. I pull away from him, so I can see his face properly.
"Okay."
"You stay here with me, today, and I'll give you an A+ in all your tests."
"Michael you can't bribe me!" I chuckled.

A few moments pass, and he's still staring up at me with his hand on the side of my face.

"I want this," I start, gesturing between us, "but I'm scared."
"Scared?"
"You're right, what if we do get caught. Then what?"
"Then we'll figure it out. I want you May, every inch of you." He leans in, but I push him back down.
"I don't get it though, one minute you think this is a bad idea, next you want me. Make up your damn mind." I say.
"I don't want this if you're going to be a brat, and not do what your told."
"I told you sir, I'm on my monthly visit and it really messes with my mood. I'm sorry."

I swing my legs off of him, and then took a seat directly beside him.

"Stay here, with me, watch some movies and eat some food. Maybe make out a little, and I'll drop you home by 4."

"Fine."

||

Okay so I really want to make a new book, based on my personal experiences and what I'm going through now; but with Evie and Calum as the characters. Thoughts?

Also don't forget to comment and vote !!
Lots of love xx