27 ; i want to

God. I want to. I want to give in and give Michael the satisfaction,  but I'm not going to. I can't let myself.

"No." I stutter.
"What?"
"I said no."

He looks at me, he's so hurt, his eyes soften.

"I'm sorry about everything, I should've never taken you into my sights in the first place. You're dismissed."

-

I deeply regretted my choice, I've missed his lips the whole holidays.
I've got no one to comfort me, Evie's with Calum and mums not home; I'm not gonna be able to get through this.

Maybe he does deserve a second chance, he apologised right?

I need to find him.

I get up from the lunch table and throw out my sandwich, then I raced down the halls until I found his room.

He's talking to the health teacher, the female health teacher. They're laughing, and smiling.

Not for long.

I knock on the door, and Michael comes over and answers it. As soon as his eyes connect with mine, they darken.

"What can I do for you miss Bliss?"
"I need to speak to you, Sir."
"I'm in the middle of something." He almost smirks.
"It's important sir, it's about tomorrow's test." I lied.

"Mr Clifford, it's alright, we'll finish up our chat later." Miss Ruben says.
"Okay, thanks Grace." He smiles at her.

Just watching him smile like that to a girl that's not me pains my heart.
But I guess it's my fault.

He yanks me into the room and locks the door behind us.

"What do you want May? You've made it clear you don't want me anymore-"

I shut him up by placing my lips on his. He kisses back immediately, making relief wash over me.

I cracked so easily, I gave in.

"I love you Michael."

||

But will Michael say it back? Is he too afraid of commitment? In fear of what happened with Lucy?