Room.

All the bangtan members turned to face Wendy and Yeri. Yeri didn't even have to scan the room, her eyes immediately connected with Jungkook's. Her expression on her face was enough for him to understand that she didn't want him to mention anything about what he saw. The two were still staring at each other, trying to understand what the other was thinking.

RM: "hey, what's up?"

Yeri's attention snapped and turned to look at the one who just spoke. At least now she had a reason to stop looking at Jungkook.

Wendy explained to them and asked them to delete the selfie from the twitter account, everyone seemed to understand. RM finally deleted the selfie right in front of Wendy's eyes. 

Yeri was silently waiting for wendy by the door, feeling a bit awkward since she hadn't really talked with anyone from the boy group in front her. Well, besides Jungkook.

Wendy turned to face Yeri and she noticed the awkwardness in her look.

"Oh, almost forgot, this our maknae Yeri" Wendy said.

"Hi" Yeri bowed and smiled.

Everyone greeted her. 

"Nice to meet you Yeri I'm Namjoon, this is Jin, Hoseok, Jimin, Yoongi, Taehyung and our  little maknae Jungkook" He said as he was pointing to each member when he was calling their names.

"Nice to meet you all" said Yeri and bowed awkwardly once again. 

Wendy started a conversation again by telling them how impressed she was with their perfomance. Yeri rolled her eyes and just waited for her unnie. She noticed that Yoongi and Jin were not in the conversation again, neither was Jungkook.

After a few moments she noticed Jungkook standing up from his sit and walking towards her. She got nervous for an unknown reason that she didn't want to analyse now. Thankfully the other members didn't seem to notice his movements. Here we go. She thought.

"Are you better?" he asked her when he finally got close enough. He was almost whispering and Yeri was glad that he understood that this is not something she would like to share.

"Uh..yes, I am" She answered while looking straight in his eyes. She couldn't help but feel awkward. She scratched the back of her head flipping her hair to the side, not knowing what else to say. Jungkook was just staring at what she was doing, making things a little more awkward for Yeri. She couldn't really understand the look on his face.

"Do the rest of your members know that you were crying?" he couldn't resist asking.

Yeri didn't expect this question. She tried to process what she was about to say.

"No." She just said the truth.

"I will tell them some other time, I don't really wanna talk about it right now." She added. 

Jungkook wanted to respect her privacy so he decided against asking any other questions.

"Oh sorry then." He said while breaking their contact and looking awkwardly at the floor.

Yeri couldn't stand the following silence between them so she decided to act friendly.

"So how was the practice?" She asked.

Jungkook looked at her again, looking more comfortable with the subject.

"It went well, and we actually finished earlier than we expected." he answered with a little smile playing on his lips. Yeri's eyes catched his little dimples, regretting it almost immediately and quickly raising her gaze to his eyes again. What the hell Yeri. She thought to herself.