Seoul Music Awards.

Red Velvet left their backstage room and walked towards to the place where the idols sit. They could hear the audience from the hallways that were filled with staff members and idols. The members were stopping every once in a while to talk to every idol they recognised while walking across the hallway. They talked to SHINee, EXO and F(x) before going out off the backstage area. The fans went crazy when they spotted Red Velvet making their way to their seats. Some of the idols were already there and turned to look at whom the fans were cheering.

All the members were nervous but they're doing a great job on hiding it because nobody seemed to notice. Their sits were in front of SNSD and next to a group called VIXX which only joy knew. Behind VIXX there was BTS's seats.

They had a little chat with SNSD before sitting down. When they did, Joy looked at the boy group next to them.

"That group is called VIXX, it's a 6-membered group, Hyuk looks so cool god damn it.." Joy said to the rest of the members who were curious about the group next to them.

Wendy and Seulgi were teasing Joy about how much of a fangirl she is. 

Seulgi's took a look around and saw BTS sitting behind VIXX. Her eyes went wide for a second but she immediately turned to look somewhere else hoping that no fan saw her reaction. After a few minutes she whispered to Joy and Wendy who were sitting next to her and told them that she spotted BTS. They didn't want to have an interaction with them on camera, they already caught everyone's eye when they were uploaded to BTS's twitter account, so they didn't want to do anything that would cause a scandal. Seulgi made sure to text Jimin, informing him to not make an interaction with group at all, same goes for the rest of his members.

Irene and Yeri didn't notice the other group at all, they were sitting to the side closer to SNSD and they were chatting with them untill the show started.

Idols were coming out of backstage and found their sit around. When everyone was on their sit, they were now waiting for the show to begin all together. Some artist decided to take a picture. EXO's Chanyeol came near Red Velvet's table and asked them to join the picture. They placed themselves somewhere behind EXO and noticed that more and more people were coming for the picture. Someone from the staff took the picture and said that he will print it several times and give it to any group that's in it. Everyone sat back down and a few minutes after that the show finally started.

Everything went just like a normal award show, the members were having an amazing time. During the first break, a staff member was leaving something to some of each group's table. When he reached to Red Velvet's table the members realised that it was the picture that they took.

 When he reached to Red Velvet's table the members realised that it was the picture that they took

They were analysing and commenting on the picture for a while. Seulgi could not breath out of laughter because of Jimin's face. She got her phone out and took a picture of the photo and cut jimin's face and bursted into laughter again.